Intended useless unique items (Forbidden Taste)?

"
simballine wrote:
Its used for a chaos immunity build. How come no one gets this? Its a panic flask, freedom of movement + immediate (?) half life for a quick escape, imagine the drawback gone with CI. I'd say that's pretty good.

LOL
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
kolton wrote:
It's only used for skin transfer.

people do this?
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
Right. Back when instant life flasks were capped at 350 or so life, the 50% heal was huge, especially if you were rocking 6000+ life.

Nowadays spamming your 1000 instant life flask is better in almost every situation.
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Right. Back when instant life flasks were capped at 350 or so life, the 50% heal was huge, especially if you were rocking 6000+ life.

Nowadays spamming your 1000 instant life flask is better in almost every situation.

979, not 1000.
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"
kolton wrote:
Except it only heals life and not energy shield.

Woops, that's less useful. I guess with full chaos resist then, +50% life, - 18.75 % life after 5 sec. Anything else?
There is 95% increased life recovery on the passive tree. With that Forbidden Taste would heal for 97,5% of your maximum life, meaning practically everything since you are nearly never at <2,5% of your life. If you then happen to have 75% chaos res on top, you would only need 3,75% life regeneration to counter the degen after heal.
I imagine this might be BiS for really high life builds (8-10k) and can counter high dmg spikes (Atziri Flameblasts, PvP etc). I mean what can possibly be better than the ultimate 'Oh shit'-button where you heal to full life? And it let's you walk through monster hordes, too (Haku missions ezpz) :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Broliciously wrote:
There is 95% increased life recovery on the passive tree. With that Forbidden Taste would heal for 97,5% of your maximum life, meaning practically everything since you are nearly never at <2,5% of your life. If you then happen to have 75% chaos res on top, you would only need 3,75% life regeneration to counter the degen after heal.
I imagine this might be BiS for really high life builds (8-10k) and can counter high dmg spikes (Atziri Flameblasts, PvP etc). I mean what can possibly be better than the ultimate 'Oh shit'-button where you heal to full life? And it let's you walk through monster hordes, too (Haku missions ezpz) :D

why would you waste skill points for a one time use 60 charges pot, when as a high life build you would naturally get life regen nodes...
Except afaik the nodes do nothing for the flask.

The nodes boost the implicit regeneration of life flasks, the 50% instant recovery is a unique effect so i doubt it's boosted at all.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
Except afaik the nodes do nothing for the flask.

The nodes boost the implicit regeneration of life flasks, the 50% instant recovery is a unique effect so i doubt it's boosted at all.

Hm, didn't think of that. But if it's like this, flask effect nodes do effect it and you would get 65% life as well as boost your elemental flasks. That might be worth it then. Maybe a dev comes into this thread and clears things up?
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
investing passives into potions is an inherently bad idea by simple fact that potions can run out.

don't expect to perform well in end game if you rely on potions to do it . most good builds are built around removing life and mana potions as a main resource specifically because of that unreliability .

mana pots specifically , and the pots that have one use then dead are particularly clunky and not worth it.

(lol @ doedreas flask ..)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info