Weekend Stash Tab Sales

"
"
ToxDwarf wrote:

Can you somehow determine which normal stash tab gets upgraded to premium? The last time I bought the upgrade it seemed like it was kind of randomly drawn. At first glance, I thought the last active tab would be the one that gets the upgrade but nope..

It seems to be random. More RNG. Surprised? lol

Haven't seen anything official to the contrary from GGG.

The upgrade does not take place as described by the microtransaction's description. For people with remove-only tabs, the description is entirely misleading. :(

The actual effect is as follows.

Verified by my own purchase:
If remove-only premium tabs exist, one is chosen seemingly at random to become fully-functional. The highest number (I think, maybe just a random one) fully-functional regular tab is made remove-only.

I.e. no upgrades are performed. Only conversions to and from remove-only status are actually performed. The total number of premium stash tabs across all tabs remain the same. Removable content in regular tabs is locked in remove-only regular tabs.

Assumption (since I can't verify it):
If no remove-only premium tabs exist, a fully-functional regular tab (possibly randomly chosen) is upgraded to premium status (as described in the description).
Let each player choose which version of PoE to play:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24770192

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info