[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Hi Taomi

Ohh.. Nice. I don't know that. Wow.
Thats a huge difference. Thank you for explain.

I have dual flame totems spec on my witch (no ascendancy class choose yet) and i have crit version on her and his dps is about 15k+ with rarity gem and 25k+ with DFT>faster projectiles>fast cast>inc crit dmg>inc crit chance>add chaos dmg with divinarius skean and titanium shield only for boost some dmg. i have infernal mantle but no wear :) don't must wear this armour :D clear speed is very cool like a normal but only on mid tier now. i don't have high tier maps so i cant run now.

At least I think about sire of shards staff for dual flame nova totems :D and kaom heart for huge survive and dmg boost to this build but i know.. weapon and shield/2x weapon is for more consistence clearing and gems setups.

Thank you for good information. I don't know that before. Now i know what i must choose in passive tree.

Have a good farm and lucky :)
Cheers
So I have a question. Why no Searing Bond totem added into the mix? A single searing totem doesn't count towards your max totem limit, so you can have both flame totems and a searing up at the same time. And it's also fire damage, so it already fits in perfectly with all the passives you're taking.

I'm using it now while following this build and it's a notable damage boost, at least where I am now at 53 cruel.

that and, not to say dual totems is boring, but it does add a level of strategy to your totem placement that I find much more engaging.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
What about the Rain of Splinters jewel?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rain_of_Splinters

(30 to 50)% Reduced Totem Damage
Totems Fire 2 additional Projectiles

Not worth the damage reduction mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Edit: wrong post, sorry!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 19, 2016, 6:21:24 PM
Hey Lifting!

I play as flame totemer since forever, but I cant get pass certain dps. Its annyoing as hell.

My dps is only 31,5k with summon and HoT. I might get to 35k when ill finish my gems and maybe change jeweles, but thats pretty much it.

I heard some people get to 45k from one totem, and I guess that might be enought, but I cant figure how to do it.

It starts to be dissapointing, becouse I have no idea how to fix it. Hell, I even tried with some op rolled wands and my dps was like 2k max higher than with Apex.

I`m selffound player, and I craft my iteams alone. I know few iteams can be upgraded, but didnt found anything worth my time. I`m ready to buy stuff, if something is really worth changing.

My HP is 4,8k
Def - 12,5k and got some shield skills, to def more.

Anyway, thanks and sorry for my english.

Thats what I'm wearing atm:

Spoiler

And skill tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAASzBg4GoAn2C2EMXw48EFgQzBEtE6UUIBRxFgsXjBkuGjgaPhynHNwlvCbzJ-0pLilPK7YsnCynMtE1kjwtPfxFR0bXSshTpVcNV5RYY1jlWfNaK1pSXl1fP2P9ZIRmVGaeaGVo8m6qbztxhXIPeA14aXk5euZ7s3vDfIN8uH7iggeCm4Nfg8yHZYxGjHaPGpBVlG-aO548ogCj8qeUqJqtja9stfK3Mbc-wBrAZsMTxFjE9sauxtjPZ89-0f3SIdR81abYvdlh2XzbT9-_4MPhc-nV6-7tPO8O8B_xrPJB85v2SPau-JP5vf4K?accountName=fryderyknicze&characterName=NiczeFT
How about Lioneye's vision instead of infernal mantle for hardcore?

With the changes to pierce it offers 24% more damage, you get to stack a ~100 life and ~1500 armour as well.

What do you think brah?
Last edited by RestInPieces on Mar 20, 2016, 10:55:29 AM
Just like the last patch, I've always felt that at some point, this build hits a dps plateau. Otherwise the tankiness and easiness are awesome.
For DPS: anyone tried Incinerate+Spell Totem instead Flame Totem? Same playstyle, almost same skilltree, but some different items.

This guy is runnning it since 1 week, does high lvl maps like a breeze it seems https://www.twitch.tv/chistor_
(His profile is in russian but you can autotranslate it and see the items/gems and skilltree link.)

Even after incinerate nerf he says he does 2-3 times the damage as with flame totem (not sure if really that much more)
He also uses Ice Spear every 8sec to always proc crit + elemental overload on tree = 40% multiplicative dmg.
in your armor, flame totme - fast projectile - fire penetration - controlled destruction - faster casting ... is iron will last one? or, elemental focus?
Idk if this was discussed, but if you had the currency, where would you put Empower lvl 4? Like which gem shall we remove.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info