[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Got this build to pretty much as good as i can, bit of gem Qing and leveling will add to dps, tweaked it here and there and got some nice gear, equals about just over 50k dps with two totems up, loving this build, thank you for sharing LiftingNerdBro :)

Current gear
Spoiler
Last edited by Tommyanker on Feb 1, 2016, 9:01:01 AM
"Skill-gems and setups:

For your main attack you will be using Flame Totem linked with Faster Casting, Fire Penetration, Controlled Destruction, Faster Projectiles and Iron Will.

For a 5-link leave out Iron Will and for a 4-link leave out Iron Will and Added Chaos Damage."

How can I leave out Added Chaos Damage if it is not in 6 Link??

WHat is the best ascendancy class for this?
Domine Non Es Dignus
I wanted to ask the same question but then I had a look on the ascendancy classes and the answer will most likely be: https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Chieftain
very nice build!) Ill try it out) 1 qestion tho... is it a good idea to put point in passives that give additional endurance chargees for more protection? ( i just like the 6 little orbs floating around )))
"
Piawanegawa wrote:
I wanted to ask the same question but then I had a look on the ascendancy classes and the answer will most likely be: https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Chieftain

I was thinking to start as a Templar with that + consuming dark and wither+spell totem. What do you guys think ?
Do we know if this guide is going to be updated?
zzz
It will. You can expect it to be ready before Ascendancy releases! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

Tick tock!
"

Excellent bro! :D

1 question, if I wanna go full MF Dual Flame Totem, is there anything I need to change besides the gear (obviously)?

What setup can I use for my MF Totem? Is it FT - FasterCasting - Culling Strike - Item Rarity ?

Would it be better Chieftain or Hierophant for a safe MF char?

Thanks a lot :) love your guides
zzz
Last edited by lazycalm2 on Mar 3, 2016, 2:07:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info