[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
Exotrax wrote:
Can you please link your weapon/gear and the link with the gems ?

Great guide btw :)

I'd wish I could, but since the character was on the beta realm, it has been wiped, which makes it impossible :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Is herald of thunder of use at all here?
Don't see any lightings striking at all
"
Is herald of thunder of use at all here?
Don't see any lightings striking at all

It is only used because of the lightning damage it adds, not the skill-effect :)
repost, sorry.
"
"
Exotrax wrote:
Can you please link your weapon/gear and the link with the gems ?

Great guide btw :)

I'd wish I could, but since the character was on the beta realm, it has been wiped, which makes it impossible :)

I checked your vid on ytube ...nicely done btw ....thanks :)
Been away from PoE for almost 2 years ....was looking for an easy build to warm up and found ur the best :D
"
skwurlpower wrote:
totemic zeal does not effect flame totem for damage, only spell totem. so u prolly want to update that, I don't think its worth putting points into just for the faster placement speed.

@LNB, so skipping Totemic Zeal saves 6 points on the tree...thoughts on where to put those?
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
"
Taiberius wrote:
"
skwurlpower wrote:
totemic zeal does not effect flame totem for damage, only spell totem. so u prolly want to update that, I don't think its worth putting points into just for the faster placement speed.

@LNB, so skipping Totemic Zeal saves 6 points on the tree...thoughts on where to put those?

I LOVE Totemic Zeal and I am personally going to keep it. The rapid pace at which you are able to summon your totems makes the build feel much faster.

If you however want to spec out of the nodes (which is a valid choice) then I suggest grabbing nodes such as combat mastery.
I have +152% cast speed modifier for various cast speed items/nodes and I can say if you got so much that Totemic Zeal is completely useless and waste of points. I played with it on my templar, and now when playing on marauder I removed it. I was very good decision.
LiftingNerdBro
Why "Iron Will", and not "Greater Multiple Projectiles"?
Last edited by Alord on Jul 15, 2015, 12:43:48 AM
Hey Lifting! Enjoying the build so far!
Just curious why you took the Quick recovery and mana regen nodes attached to it. Is the 0.8% life regen part of quick recovery make those nodes worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info