[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

How does one increased the DPS Lifting?
I used this to start my 1st char in PHC, currently at 75 with pretty much all Self Found.

This is the gear i'm rolling with.

Last edited by DFJRodrigues on May 5, 2016, 4:57:51 PM

Which one do I replace for the Essence ring?

Last edited by Chinaboynewb on May 6, 2016, 8:54:14 PM
Finally unlocked Chieftain ascendancy!

Thanks LNB for this awesome build.. O)
Hi there first of all great thanks for this build and feedbacks.

Im giving it a try and had some questions about it.

First : the choice of lightning golem unstead of flame one? Is really more effective?or just to synergize its orb with the orb of storm? (Meaning more projectiles? Havent tried yet)

Second : also as totem fires projectiles does it benefit both from as and cs of the lightning golem?

And finally for the lionneye vision as the totem should have 100% pierce chance i guess we choose ut just for the secondary effect of the gem (more projectile damage) true?

Thanks in advance^^
Hi Newbie/Casual POE gamer here last year I used your guide to do dual flame totem witch. But with this new ascendancy update my witch seems useless now. Would this build still be viable despite the upcoming Prophecy update? Since I don't play too often I just want a build that should last more or less long term. Or would Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS be a better option?
how much dps u can get from this build? (1 totem tooltip dps)
My english is not very good but i will try.

"
gunryon wrote:
Hi there first of all great thanks for this build and feedbacks.

Im giving it a try and had some questions about it.

First : the choice of lightning golem unstead of flame one? Is really more effective?or just to synergize its orb with the orb of storm? (Meaning more projectiles? Havent tried yet)

Second : also as totem fires projectiles does it benefit both from as and cs of the lightning golem?

And finally for the lionneye vision as the totem should have 100% pierce chance i guess we choose ut just for the secondary effect of the gem (more projectile damage) true?

Thanks in advance^^

1. lightning golem give more dps than fire.
2. Only Cast Speed (i make same question when Lightning Golem comes and here the post)
"
"
Durish wrote:
I test today Summon Lightning Golem http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Lightning_Golem

Single totem
Damage with Lightning Golem (lvl6): 43.470
Damage with Flame Golem (lvl6): 42.661

Really this 7% Cast Speed better than 16% increased damage?

7% cast speed is about 23.3% increased fire/spell damage. So yes :)

3. Yea only for more projectile damage. (another repost when i change my Infernal for a Lioneye´s)
"
Durish wrote:
I today change my Infernal Mantle 6l 34% for a Lioneye´s Vision 6l, my numbers...

Infernal
Totem DPS: 43.171
Armor: 9.003
Life: 5.528

Lioneye´s
Totem DPS: 46.631
Armor: 14.185
Life: 5.792

Resume Lioneye´s give me 3.460 dps, 5.182 armor and more 264 HP.

-----------------------------------

"
zepppy1g wrote:
Hi Newbie/Casual POE gamer here last year I used your guide to do dual flame totem witch. But with this new ascendancy update my witch seems useless now. Would this build still be viable despite the upcoming Prophecy update? Since I don't play too often I just want a build that should last more or less long term. Or would Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS be a better option?

I play with this build in Marauder, Chieftan Ascendancy is very nice. I have a Earthquake char and its very fun to play to. Liftingnerdbro same creator as this Flame Totem Build have a Earthquake one https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1596320

-----------------------------------
"
ruzga wrote:
how much dps u can get from this build? (1 totem tooltip dps)

I will repost some status from my char here.

Dps Anger + Lightning Golem
Spoiler

Dps Anger + Lightning Golem + Elemental Overload
Spoiler

Dps Anger + LG + EO + Atziri Flask + Vaal Haste
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler
Last edited by Durish on May 21, 2016, 9:46:00 PM
Shouldnt you take Celestial punishment ? (2 nodes cost and +25% damage multiplicative) seems op for flame totem
Hi and thanks for the guide, i have a jewel - "clear mind cobalt jewel" which gives 42% increased spell damage while no mana is reserved. This jewel does not alter my totem DPS when i equip it, any reason for that or is a blood magic build not considered to be a zero mana reserved build?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi and thanks for the guide, i have a jewel - "clear mind cobalt jewel" which gives 42% increased spell damage while no mana is reserved. This jewel does not alter my totem DPS when i equip it, any reason for that or is a blood magic build not considered to be a zero mana reserved build?

Blood magic is a zero reserved mana build. My Clear Mind give me more than 3k dps in my Flame Totem tooltip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info