[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Is Celestial Punishment worth taking? Only 2 points needed, and 25% additive dmg or multiplicative?
If you use elemental focus gem is there still chance of 5% to ignite?
And 5% chance to ignite per hit of totem, or only the 1st hit decides?

I also thought of going upwards to Cruel Preparation (10% life + allres) since at lvl 87 all points spent from the suggested tree right?

Another thing would be Elemental Overload and use a gem to crit in between I guess (orb of storms or ice spear?)
After swapping iron will wil empower 4, am stting on around 40k.

Thinking about changing shield, but it might be really hard to find something more useful than Lioneye. Aspecially, that I dont really need any rezists on shield.
Hello!
I'm following your guide and so far its really easy (I'm 48 right now) and was able to complete normal labyrinth on level 40 without any issues (my first character was crit lightning arrow ranger according your other guide but I died a lot).
I have one question - since getting 6 ascendancy points is kinda hard which nodes I should take first?
Arohungui then Tukohama or Tawhoa then Arohungui. I'm playing mostly with selfound gear.
Thanks in advance for reply!
Start with 4 ones at bottom, your totems will get taunt (20% on attack = in fact always) which is great. The last 2 points after merc lab put in the strength (for Iron Will gem + some life) +armor node at top.
That's helluva build, bulldozing the content. Thanks LNB!
Defensive Setup 2:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 4), Arctic Breath (lvl 7), Greater Multiple Projectiles (max level) & Chain (max level)

am i being stupid here? CWDT lvl4 only supports gems up to lvl44 , max level chain and GMP are both way above lvl44 and so wont work???
"
Mindsmog wrote:
Defensive Setup 2:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 4), Arctic Breath (lvl 7), Greater Multiple Projectiles (max level) & Chain (max level)

am i being stupid here? CWDT lvl4 only supports gems up to lvl44 , max level chain and GMP are both way above lvl44 and so wont work???

i think the lvlreq is only for using the skill not for the supporting gems.
"
Mindsmog wrote:
Defensive Setup 2:

Support gems are unaffected :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
thanks LND I am new to the game so excuse the confusion lol , great build btw i'm loving it
I was wondering what is the best enchant for gloves, boots, helmet?

On boots I thought the #adds fire dmg if you've killed recently is good as it also works for spells, but I heard it only works if you attack yourself, and not for your totems?

How about #adds fire dmg when you haven't killed recently? Does this work as you don't kill yourself but your totems do, so do totems get the attack buff?
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Apr 8, 2016, 1:17:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info