1.2.2 Patch Notes

Well that sucks...
Guess I'll have to figure something else out for lazy curse.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Sep 11, 2014, 12:59:37 AM
"
"
Sleef wrote:
chain didnt affect tornado shot in the first place? I dont understand the changes to tornado shot.

Wha yes it does it deeply does affect it pretty hard lol
I spent like 20 minutes testing to see if tornado shots projectiles chain or not, not matter what i did i could not see an example where they did. (did i make a mistake? i still cant see them chaining at all)
"
Sleef wrote:
"
"
Sleef wrote:
chain didnt affect tornado shot in the first place? I dont understand the changes to tornado shot.

I spent like 20 minutes testing to see if tornado shots projectiles chain or not, not matter what i did i could not see an example where they did. (did i make a mistake? i still cant see them chaining at all)

It chains it just doesn't show it clearly the first shot doesn't chain the affect effect of the arrows where it spreads that's where it chains.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
RIP

IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
Significantly reduced the damage of Tornado Shot being used by beyond Demons.

This is AFTER I get 2 hit KO by one at level 62.

Still mad.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
Qarl wrote:

Nerfed the Marauder's noisy loincloth.

What is this? Can someone explain?
dont understand point of nerfing cwdt coc curse on hit gems...looks like it was jus unneccesary lol
I don't really get the Merveil nerf, she's fine in pre-map content while being ridiculously OP in map content. Other than that great QoL patch :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Sleef wrote:
"
"
Sleef wrote:

I tested this also and did not see any chaining with Tornado Shot. The initial projectile pierces, so it cannot chain, but the projectiles released by the explosion do not automatically pierce, so they should be able to chain.

I tested this quickly against slow zombies in act 1 normal, which I always one-shot. First I used /oos to confirm that the zombies were close to each other, then aimed Tornado Shot to the side of them so that the initial piercing projectile did not hit anything, and just one of the projectiles released by the explosion hit a zombie. It was obvious that the projectile did not chain, despite the group of zombies being very close to each other. I repeated that multiple times and didn't notice any chaining. I also did not have any pierce chance, so it looks like Chain simply does not work with Tornado Shot to begin with.
Last edited by Pobra on Sep 11, 2014, 1:24:17 AM
"
kolton wrote:
RIP

DUDE, THIS! A shame I haven't thought of this before (nor heard about it), a way to bypass the first nerf to CwDT. And by GGG answer, they didn't even nerfed this mechanic because of this way of bypassing (ok, you can't cast 3 skills, only 1, but it's still something) the nerf to CwDT.
Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1507190
ExileTrade | Advance Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602257

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info