[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

returning after a 3 year break. having trouble seeing what order to go through my skill tree as i level. help! =)
Hi!

Neversink, in your previous 2.5 version of the guide, you had some leveling skill tree links for us who are new to follow.

I can't find any leveling skill trees in the current version of the guide, which section did you put them?
Great build Neverskink!

But has anyone noticed that some + Max Frenzy Charges passive tree nodes don't work? Frentic and Fervour seems not to work. Only Savagery seems to rise the limit. So instead of 7 max there is only 5 charges max with all 3 nodes filled.
Last edited by mroziu_pl on Mar 5, 2017, 3:32:44 PM
could you show the ES-IC grear, i want to try this build, butthere isn't any information about gear
I noticed on your skill tree you don't take spirit void, but you mention in notes to take it to take care of mana issues.
Soul Raker give you mana and life leach
Hey,

can someone tell me why to get these Claw-Nodes on the Passive Life-Tree Build? Only because of life leech 5 Skill-Points?

Sorry for my newbie question :x
Last edited by eisi2010 on Mar 6, 2017, 9:17:11 AM
"
eisi2010 wrote:
Hey,

can someone tell me why to get these Claw-Nodes on the Passive Life-Tree Build? Only because of life leech 5 Skill-Points?

I think it is a mistake from neversink...but not entirely sure since im quite new myself...

Although I think he just did the passive tree real quick, and went playing the game in stead as he isn't playing this character himself...

also for ppl who ask about the leveling skill tree...

What I do at the start is I go straight to the mana leech (3 points on the right) so you dont have to take mana pots, this takes about 30 points or so.....

After that go take the first screen u see when u open it....it gives a dmg boost....after that go to the defensive notes (which are abit higher then the mana leech nodes) this becuz on cruel/merci youll want all the resist nodes you take with this guide....

After that it doesnt really matter....if you feel ur dps is getting lowish, take dmg nodes if you need def do those first....
Last edited by Cheydinhal on Mar 6, 2017, 9:25:02 AM
"
eisi2010 wrote:
Hey,

Read carefully.
Default Life Skilltree - Designed to be used with Lioneye's fall in the jewel socket above acrobatics.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Fall
thanks...wow sry im such a newbie ye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info