[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
cutt wrote:
"
Django1987 wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
How do I defeat uber Izaro? Tried two times last night and got one-shotted. Is there a working strategy? I had 4.7k HP.

I just did him with 4.7k hp, try to dont let him hit you with his big spells (especially sunder seems to oneshot me too). Run in circles and whenever he just casted something hit for 2-3 times, when he charges you, you can hit im for a long time until he starts casting again!
And make sure you destroy everything else in the first 2 phases before you beat him!

Thanks for the help! Could you open your character tab in your profile setting? Wanted to look up your items and passive tree.

Done!
How do i supposed to gather 100 str for maxed herald of ash on ranger?
"
tomplos wrote:
Hi!

I have played after this guide for a few leagues now and it's really nice, thank you!

I want to try your windripper guide but passive tree is out of date. Anyone using windripper in 2.4 and have a fresh passive tree?

*bump*

I got the same problem, played the basic version a long time ago and changed to a windripper. I gladly got a legacy one. There is one ranger version windripper build but it doesn't uses tornado shot and i really like the skill. I also got the Drillneck and love the pierce damage but maybe another quiver would be better for ele dmg. Atm i got a mix of the original version here and the other (i think amigo shotz windripper) build but it doesn't work the way it should.

Do you plan to update the Windripper section of your build?

Greetings!
Last edited by stypho on Sep 29, 2016, 1:56:31 PM
windripper tree please!

Hey guys

What you think i should improve next on my toon , running t7 without probleme so far but i dont know if i should keep Drillneck and go with Physi to Light until i have a 6 links. Also thinking about buying aztiri's step .

Thanks for your help !
"
Django1987 wrote:
So what should the last 2 Ascendancypoints be? Just finished (for the first time ever \o/) uber Lab!!

I'm playing TS Deadeye the standard build from the guide, is it better to go rupture or endless ammunition or porwerful precision?

Furthermore i tried to update my gear since last time and thats what i have now:
What should i go next for?

Thanks for helping a noob ;)

Sry for bumping, but i think it got lost as last reply on last site!
To the above poser:

I went with Rupture. The amount of bonus damage for killing bosses is just insane. I'm using Lioneye's Glare so high attack speed and 100% hit chance ensure that the bleed procs immediately. I'm very happy with my choice, the damage is really noticeable.

What's your DPS with full charges?
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Sep 29, 2016, 6:52:23 PM
Hi first time playing the game and posting, not sure how to get the items to show up like everyone else. Hope my character link works:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/synikall/characters

What should my item upgrade be? I have farmed around 40c.

I only have 2 ascendancy points into TS deadeye at level 75, so I'm open to any suggestions as to Pathfinder/Raider too.

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by synikall on Sep 29, 2016, 7:40:31 PM
"
synikall wrote:
Hi first time playing the game and posting, not sure how to get the items to show up like everyone else. Hope my character link works:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/synikall/characters

What should my item upgrade be? I have farmed around 40c.

I only have 2 ascendancy points into TS deadeye at level 75, so I'm open to any suggestions as to Pathfinder/Raider too.

Thanks for the help!

Your account is closed tho, probably path did some stuff.
Burn all the orbs!
I opened up the character tabs now, hopefully it works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info