[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
kid_a_444 wrote:
"
kid_a_444 wrote:
I use LA and Blood Rage on lvl41.
LA skill link is GMP+Chain+PTL+WED.(non-physical damage?)
Life leech is not enough.
Am I doing something wrong?

atziri promise?
im confused
please anyone help me

Can't look at your tree but yes definitely get Atziri's Promise !
What you guys think about running Vessel of Vinktar? That way, we can remove all leech nodes and it's a nice damage boost ! Would have to give up the "of Adrenaline" suffix on quicksilver flask though. Also gives 50% light resist (+6% max) so that can help sorting out resists on gear
Last edited by dguay on Sep 26, 2016, 10:31:54 PM
"
dguay wrote:
"
kid_a_444 wrote:
"
kid_a_444 wrote:
I use LA and Blood Rage on lvl41.
LA skill link is GMP+Chain+PTL+WED.(non-physical damage?)
Life leech is not enough.
Am I doing something wrong?

atziri promise?
im confused
please anyone help me

Can't look at your tree but yes definitely get Atziri's Promise !

ty
my tree is same as regular tree on this guide.
LA with PTL have no phys damage, so #% of phys damage leech as life dont work.
atziri promise is only way to life leech?
This build use "#% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched As Life" mod and node,
but LA+PTL have no Physical Damage.
Is this mod and node for BR?

Thank you.
check out the augmented skilltree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn1173r-uu4O9qO746OKFSDEoiP23Q0s6ZcGp9RNko19W6-GswDuGYr-yDB8IXZOKipNwzp_K1FHhs5M_yPTPydH4pu1Kjgki9aKOdSVBTfUPs-Nv-dUwTNDMY9gbydKyCLihMUPq3b32cYIie0_vebUIyT9wzPawY1-mmpuqqQ5Fr8x-jKUmvH_3loaLlN07c2YtfImlXX9oJ9_Al1o028FLepiNZJh4oRvpuDKqXrvdcv-j9i9VUvUQr6nTeOMNrVIZU2J0-tjvTZwUhEvNj1HfioLnapsjGKsplc64fJF_go=

you have "life leech" nodes

"Attack damage leeched as life"
"
Vioche wrote:
check out the augmented skilltree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn1173r-uu4O9qO746OKFSDEoiP23Q0s6ZcGp9RNko19W6-GswDuGYr-yDB8IXZOKipNwzp_K1FHhs5M_yPTPydH4pu1Kjgki9aKOdSVBTfUPs-Nv-dUwTNDMY9gbydKyCLihMUPq3b32cYIie0_vebUIyT9wzPawY1-mmpuqqQ5Fr8x-jKUmvH_3loaLlN07c2YtfImlXX9oJ9_Al1o028FLepiNZJh4oRvpuDKqXrvdcv-j9i9VUvUQr6nTeOMNrVIZU2J0-tjvTZwUhEvNj1HfioLnapsjGKsplc64fJF_go=

you have "life leech" nodes

"Attack damage leeched as life"

Thank you so much!
I understand.
If you check your Drillneck passive tree, you have a few 5% life nodes that you can easily replace by Nullification. That is much more efficient!
(i.e. the one left to Bravery, or the one below Golem's Blood)
Hey, so, this is my first time leveling beyond 40, and I decided to try out this build.

Now, I haven't played in about 3 years, and so a lot of this is new to me. But, I've managed to get to 86 and with a bit of luck, my first 6l unique.

So, I'm looking for advice on where to go from here.

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0T2hVDFr8ZjiF2I_Yk_SaVMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr11oYeJirGVNbIxtbHBSdO11y3X9dvd463rvexR9dX8CfyuEb4bOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_lQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSly6bgp9SxAbVIu-O9Nr3mvqfBM8FJwzPEosjcyqnNmM9e037UI9RC2cbawd2o4dvjn-cK51TndOjW6b3qYusU7T_tg-4O73rwu_zF_h3-uv7I_94=

Gear

Obviously, got super lucky with the chest. I don't really have the currency to obtain a 6l bow, or anything of that sort yet, but, it's something to work towards.

Presently, the highest I've ran was soloing T10 maps, and I can do those without dying, unless I play badly.
"
Obviously, got super lucky with the chest. I don't really have the currency to obtain a 6l bow, or anything of that sort yet, but, it's something to work towards.

Presently, the highest I've ran was soloing T10 maps, and I can do those without dying, unless I play badly.

From acrobatics go up to health nodes instead of going left and taking +30 intel. This will spare 1 point.
You can take +30 intel at the bottom of the tree where the same +30 node exist.
Don't take revenge of the hunted-doesn't worth going that way.
Refund Essence sap and take a mana and health nodes near spirit and vitality void nodes.
One node +10 dex is taken in the tree near the start-a misclick?
"
ZerotuL wrote:
From acrobatics go up to health nodes instead of going left and taking +30 intel. This will spare 1 point.
You can take +30 intel at the bottom of the tree where the same +30 node exist.
Don't take revenge of the hunted-doesn't worth going that way.
Refund Essence sap and take a mana and health nodes near spirit and vitality void nodes.
One node +10 dex is taken in the tree near the start-a misclick?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0T2hVDFr8ZjiF2I9Mj9iT9JpUwcTB8MfoylDY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUd-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHVUtVhVb6Whpbr11oYeJirGVNbIxwUnTtdct1_Xb3eOt673sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv49gkAqVBZrxm42dqqCfoaSly6bgp9SxAbTFtUi74702vea-p8EzwuzDM8SiyqnNmM9e037UI9RC1ljZxtrB3ajh2-Of5wrnVOm96mLrY-0_7YPuDu968Lv8xf66_sj_3g==

Like this?

Gives me a spare two points.

Not sure where that +10 Dex Node is you're talking about though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info