[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

You were searching for Crit Multi?

What.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

What.

Sorry, what should I be searching for? I am new to poe.trade
You can do so much with a 5L Lioneye Glare instead of paying for a suboptimal bow.

/e

Actually, shit, you could buy either of these for 3 Exa (or lowball 2 Exa) and you'd be good to go for a while.

http://poe.trade/search/nimeheuraaonit

270-300 pDPS

8.5%+ Crit

1.3+ APS
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 30, 2016, 6:08:22 PM
Finally got my ranger to a point I'm happy with. This is the furthest I've ever taken a character in this game the entire time I've been playing it (very casually and quitting followed by coming back over the years).

Took down atziri, got a mortal hope on my first kill lmao. Pretty stoked about that. I'm wondering how much further do I need to push my gear to be able to stand a chance at doing uber atziri?

6L Puncture Trap for sure.

I... wouldn't use Drillneck, but I'm done convincing people ^^
Hi again :D

I posted my questions about gear few pages back. I bought 30movement boots/ new bow / 3resi belt and 75crit chance nest.

Now my gear looks like that:

What should i upgrade next? (i want try uber atziri in next months ;D)
have 5k hp and ~45k dps with herald/hatred/golem

PS. What about +2 points in Prophecy?Deadeye with chain and +1 arrow sounds awesome ;)
Last edited by kaka0wy on May 31, 2016, 4:57:52 AM
"
kaka0wy wrote:
Hi again :D

I posted my questions about gear few pages back. I bought 30movement boots/ new bow / 3resi belt and 75crit chance nest.

Now my gear looks like that:

What should i upgrade next? (i want try uber atziri in next months ;D)
have 5k hp and ~45k dps with herald/hatred/golem

PS. What about +2 points in Prophecy?Deadeye with chain and +1 arrow sounds awesome ;)

+1 Arrow and +1 Chain is gonna be awesome. Go with that.
As for your gear you should work on your amulet and quiver.

Your goal is ultimately to have 0 resists (well not quite since you are using Lightning Coil :))on both of these items.
Quiver: Spike-Point Quiver as item base. You want crit chance, crit multiplier, life, WED and maybe room for an attack speed enchant. However a high resist roll or flat elemental / phys dmg / accuracy is of course also nice things to have :) Lightning resist is especially nice.

Amulet: Very high flat phys, crit chance and crit multiplier is what you are going for. Amulet is also a good place to get some much needed strength and especially int. Life is of course also nice to have along with WED.
"
ruhtrA_gniK wrote:
"

What.

Sorry, what should I be searching for? I am new to poe.trade

Sent you a pm. Call me up.
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee

Yeah... I know what I'm playing this league ^^
"

Yeah... I know what I'm playing this league ^^