[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

The quality on this gem applies to all fire damage sources, not only HoA.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
As this build doesn't focus on fire damage the change in dps isn't very high. I am confused why Y0UR thinks quality on HoA is important.
at lvl 20, HoA ignites for 157 of overkill damage. Ignite is fire damage, and 15% of 157 is not negligible, the end result is 180%.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
anyone got an Item Rarity/Item Quantity gear setup for this beast? My damage is insane already, I can tone it down a bit and still kick ass. Please let us know.
Thanks for a great build YOUR. The detailed write-up taught me lot. This is my second build in POE, and I love it. I have a level 41 ranger (Cruel, Act 1) in softcore. I especially like the flexibility of this build. Right now my gear is not that great; but it is more than adequate at this point. I postpone purchases as long as possible.
Here is my skill tree.

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

I have been using Tornado Shot, Puncture, and Barrage. Tornado shot with Increased Critical, Damage, Greater Multiple Projectiles, and Pierce vaporizes the enemy even bosses. I should probably up my resistances. My resistances have not been a problem. I run Hatred and Herald of Ash. I am, also, running a Cast When Damage Taken with Enduring Cry, Molten Shell, and Assassin's Mark.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks!
Victor Strategos
Last edited by VictorStrategos on Nov 30, 2014, 12:34:49 PM

harbinger bows with good damage is way too expensive
what should i upgrade next here, gems maybe?
have to use the mana and life leech gems in maps with the regen penalty and phys reflect
ele reflect can also become a bit painful at times
HELP PLEASE

Hi, I'm currently trying out this build and loving it but I have one big issue ........ MANA ! D:

Seriously I need help with this, im currently lvl 74, and still wearing wurms molt , also have a paua amulet with 4% mana leech! , and my mana drains in no-time. I see your gear with 2% mana leech and no mana flasks, while im suffering with 6% mana leech and spamming 3 mana flasks on my belt...... OH! and I'm using ONLY HERALD OF ASH! (currently 18% reserve). No Hatred, no Herald of Ice.

So...What am i doing wrong? :c. How can I solve my mana issues ._.

I could take some mana nods near shadow and ranger start but...that'd be at least 4 points and I see you don't need them in your build. Furthermore not sure they'd really solve my situation.

Some of my stuff:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4fQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDGeMfoylDWSNj051DpCOrM_J0p9SshLeE2STeNRR1FMVUtW-luvXWhh4mKsZ6BsjG1sbqpv8nBSdvd313jrfVt9dX8CfyuGzod2jX2Nv5AKlQWa8ZuNnaqgn6ZXpuCsR6_rtUi18sEzyqnTftQj1orYvdnG3Q3dqOcK51TndOjW6xTtg-968-r8xf6P_rr_3g==
Last edited by Drkzaleos on Nov 30, 2014, 3:47:20 PM
"
Drkzaleos wrote:
HELP PLEASE

Hi, I'm currently trying out this build and loving it but I have one big issue ........ MANA ! =

Have you gone on daily missions with Eleron and purchased any -X rings or gems from him in your hideout after his daily mission.
I don't know about the higher levels, but Eleron rings saved me with -11 mana total.
There are better ones than I have with better stats.
hi,
about the mana problem.. i run only 1 item with 2% mana steal.. after the auras are cast - i'm left with ~70 mana - i never, ever run out of mana with that - not sure what's your problem - my gear is nothing special and i have nothing on the passive tree:

OK I found the problem ...... which was pretty obvious :x

INFRACTEM that was.

I WOULD HAVE SWORN it only affacted life leech...I just realise it says "Cannot Leech" (no "life" ._.)

Eh...well now i gotta deal with that somehow.... anyway thanks for answers.
Last edited by Drkzaleos on Dec 1, 2014, 10:54:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info