[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hey, i am looking for some good Entchantmens at the moment on Gloves/Helmet and Boots.
For me Helmet ist pretty clear with + Crit/Dmg/Arrow for TornadoShot.
On the Boots maybe something like this:
- 6% chance to Dodge Spell Damage if you've taken Spell Damage Recently (Boots Defense?)
- 90% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently (Boots Offense?)

But what about Gloves? Is there something interesting for this build? I´ve got the "Attack with Edict of Fury on Hit" But i´m not sure if this works for me ^^
for me best for boots is 1-120 lightning damage if no kill recently (helps vs bossess) or 8% move if you havent been hit recently (helps with mapping)
slightly worse are added fire damage//ias when kill recently (if you got lots of movespeed)

gloves doesnt matter beacuse they are all bad, maybe apart from reflection which spawns your clone, but i havent tested it
Last edited by soilwork3r on Apr 7, 2016, 3:07:47 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, i am looking for some good Entchantmens at the moment on Gloves/Helmet and Boots.
For me Helmet ist pretty clear with + Crit/Dmg/Arrow for TornadoShot.
On the Boots maybe something like this:
- 6% chance to Dodge Spell Damage if you've taken Spell Damage Recently (Boots Defense?)
- 90% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently (Boots Offense?)

But what about Gloves? Is there something interesting for this build? I´ve got the "Attack with Edict of Fury on Hit" But i´m not sure if this works for me ^^

Boots: movement speed or stun avoidance.
Gloves: fury, blades or war if you plan on doing atziri.

Crit chance on boots is a terrible choice. The chance of you actually utilizing this bonus is nearly 0% (unless you haven't actually made any attacks within the last 4 seconds which practically never happens).
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 7, 2016, 6:14:07 AM
Hello there, I am playing the HC variation of this build right now on my lvl 90 Ranger. Now I want to swap to the Windripper setup, but the Skill Tree in this Thread is not up to date and thus displays nothing.

Could you upload a never version of that tree?

Thanks in advance.
[Removed]
Last edited by Vanakurat on Jul 6, 2018, 8:10:03 AM
im playing your build now for 84 lvls and recently switched to a 5L voltaxic. since then my dmg is shit. can you help me somehow ? my items/gear etc is on my character tab: AliceTheChosen

im feeling pretty lost because i invested like all i had into the voltaxic and lost a huge amount of dps and money :/
"
ViciousGhost wrote:
im playing your build now for 84 lvls and recently switched to a 5L voltaxic. since then my dmg is shit. can you help me somehow ? my items/gear etc is on my character tab: AliceTheChosen

im feeling pretty lost because i invested like all i had into the voltaxic and lost a huge amount of dps and money :/

Your characters are not open for inspection :)
"
Frankenberry wrote:

Your characters are not open for inspection :)

oops. changed !
I'm not an expert but there seem to be some serious non-synergies in your build...

1. You are scaling damage via crit but Voltaxic only has 6% base crit (opposed to the 8.5-9% a good Harbinger brings)

2. You are heavily scaling physical damage, both via passive tree and via gems (Hatred / Added Fire Damage / Physical to Lightning) but Voltaxic has very little of it - most of its damage is lightning/chaos damage.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
As I said before, awesome build I love it. I've been checking out the skill tree, and noticed a couple of things though, in the 108 skill leveling tree you have a phantom 10 dex north of Ballistics Mastery. In the aggressive skill tree you have the 4% attack speed just Southwest of Aspect of the Lynx, why would you not take the Weapon Artistry instead just south of that node. Gives the 4% plus a lot more. I am assuming they were just oversights and not intentional, though please correct me if I'm wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info