[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi. First of all thanks for the really nice guide.

I already read alot but i am still confused about so many things.

Here is my gear. What do you think are the most important changes i have to make?

Spoiler

My full buffed stats with charges (6x Frenzy 3x Power) are sth like 26k TS and 74k Frenzy. So i am really far away from the damage numbers some people do achieve.

Is it because i dont have Rat's Nest and Maligaros or is it the Lion Eyes bow? Or just because i dont have a 6-Link?

Thanks for your help!

P.S. I went with the standard skill tree
Last edited by Endwon on Jan 30, 2016, 10:13:46 AM
"
Endwon wrote:

Here is my gear. What do you think are the most important changes i have to make?

Spoiler

My full buffed stats with charges (6x Frenzy 3x Power) are sth like 26k TS and 74k Frenzy. So i am really far away from the damage numbers some people do achieve.

Is it because i dont have Rat's Nest and Maligaros or is it the Lion Eyes bow? Or just because i dont have a 6-Link?

Thanks for your help!

Pretty much everything you said, plus your jewellery is very defensive as well. All in all your whole gear just doesn't provide a lot of damage to be honest.
"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Endwon wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks for your help!

Pretty much everything you said, plus your jewellery is very defensive as well. All in all your whole gear just doesn't provide a lot of damage to be honest.

74k on TS isn't "not a lot of damage"
"
KCIV wrote:
74k on TS isn't "not a lot of damage

Read again please. I said 26k on TS and 74k on Frenzy. And from other ppls stats i saw that 26k on an AOE skill is not that much damage.
Last edited by Endwon on Jan 30, 2016, 3:00:15 PM
You misread, it's 74k on frenzy and 26 on TS ;)

Yes, you're for sure limited by your bow, but you'll need a fairly good harbinger to feel the difference (see this for details).

From my exp, you don't need Rat's Nest and Maligaro to hit very high damage, it's just harder without them as you need very offensive jewelry, and yours is lacking in this department, especially the amulet.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
@Panini_aux_olives

thanks for your answer. So i will set my focus on getting a decent harbinger. I would really like to keep my helmet and with a Harbinger i could finally make some use out of that 338 accuracy roll ;)
It's a very nice rare helmet, very similar to the one currently used by my archer:

Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Recently made some upgrades

Spoiler

I plan to wear Atziri's Step (only when I can afford a new amulet to cap resistances). The real threat for me now is elereflect (oneshot if crit), so I'm thinking of switching to augmented tree (I use Leveling Skilltree - 106 Points). The problem is that I don't know if it's time to do that.

I'm lvl 89. 4342 hp. Dps (7 frenzy+blood rage): 38k both Blast Rain and Tornado Shot (tooltip). 5875 evasion.

P.S. This is my first high lvl character so I know nothing about high lvl content. Should I farm Atziri right now or I'm not strong enough? Currently stuck at tier 9-11 maps.
"
DSJkaa wrote:
Recently made some upgrades

Spoiler

I plan to wear Atziri's Step (only when I can afford a new amulet to cap resistances). The real threat for me now is elereflect (oneshot if crit), so I'm thinking of switching to augmented tree (I use Leveling Skilltree - 106 Points). The problem is that I don't know if it's time to do that.

I'm lvl 89. 4342 hp. Dps (7 frenzy+blood rage): 38k both Blast Rain and Tornado Shot (tooltip). 5875 evasion.

P.S. This is my first high lvl character so I know nothing about high lvl content. Should I farm Atziri right now or I'm not strong enough? Currently stuck at tier 9-11 maps.

People ask this quite often, but atziri isn't really a gearcheck, - at least not the normal one. It is much more about movement and experience with the encounter.
hey guys
i'm a lvl 84 archer and using neversink archer guide and want to know if i'm on the right path :D
somone can check my gears and gems please and tell me if i'm wrong or not?
i use BR for all purpose but without CONC gem!!
i find it much better than TS.
for gears i don't use rat's nest and maligos because i can't buy one!instead i used rare ones for reis cap and instead bought 2x ring with crit chance+weap ele damage and 1 amulet for stats!
blood dance is for frenzy charges since i find curse mechanism kind of ...hard :D
the only thing that looks not good is..my life is like 3.3k hp,but i got 4 life flask instead to save my life :D
and at last recently i got a facebreaker, is it recommended to use?
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info