[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Looks a lot like my build except I've got Iron Reflexes.
Can someone explain to me the benefit/cons of using GMP over LMP in Lightning Arrow builds?

Thanks
Ive never been a big bow fan (did one windripper build last league), but i just finished crafting a 360 pdps harbinger and figured why not do a split arrow build, but after 2.0 rats nest is 4+ exalts. Is it still worth it?,

EDIT: 6L My epic bow, im so freaking happy now though I did 6L two daresso's defiance last week :O
Last edited by Zarge911 on Aug 5, 2015, 8:07:57 AM
Just returning to the game, new to 2.0

I have been reading around a lot, but cannot find the explanation for the change in main setup of gems. I am using Drillneck. I used to run this setup:

But now this is no longer recommended, what changed here? Is it still viable? Feels to me like it is still very potent. I also noticed that my resistances are down, are there any good suggestions to grabbin a little fire and lightning res?

Any suggestions on how to improve gear. All of this was super expensive for someone with one end game character like me, and I don't know where I can improve without losing needed res, life, int or str.

Any feedback would be awsome.
Last edited by DaneOfTheHill on Aug 5, 2015, 10:58:50 AM
Hey guys, been following the guide and so far it is great fun. However I feel like with >50% Evasion and Acro/Phase Acro + Atziri Boots I get hit much to often much too hard.

Should I spec into Arrow Dancing? Is it better to go IR, even with the reduction to armor from Acro?

I really feel Evasion isnt doing much for me.
Can anyone provide me with a progression skill tree for the hc build?
"
Calicoy wrote:
"
Aurious wrote:
Hello, Just hit 57! I wanted to see if you have any advice to how I can upgrade my gear/gem links.

I found most of the items I am wearing before I died on my cyclone

Which quiver do you think would be better?

You have nice life rolls on almost all of your items, to answer the question to which quiver is better.. definitly the first one (behemoth Brand) for the damage. Sure you lose a bit of life, but still.. my choice would be the Behemoth Brand.

I wasn't sure if flat ele dmg would be better than ele %...I guess it does help out auras too!
Hi again, guyz.
If i change in Normal "slay all" and on 75 lvl take Oak favour i dont miss % health? When i lvl up, i ever gain +x life. Thanks for answer!
My first character to make it to merc on any difficulty (let alone maps) was done solely by maximizing Tornado Shot and it's damage.

Up until I found my damage lacking in a3m I stopped being self-found and bought myself a bow

I read through the guide here, looking for ideas on how I can improve my gem set ups and outputs. My gear is /really/ bad (not even capped resists, 2.4k health @70), and I'm quite poor in currency so it will be quite a while before I replace this weapon.

So, I have a question.

Since physical reflect is the bane of this bow. Is it a good idea to run something like Lightning Arrow - FA - Physical to Lightning - GMP on the switch? I have a Darkscorn and Infractem to put there.

...it's not possible for monsters to roll both reflects is it?
I'm using Lioneye`s Glare and because it has so high attack speed, I recommend switching Faster Attacks for other support gem. With 7 Frenzy Charges and Blood Rage I really don`t need Faster Attacks. Not to mention Vaal Haste.

In a 5L, I`m using TS - GMP - PPAD - PtL - Pierce (because of Drillneck).

Maybe you'll have lower tooltip dps, but that's not what's important. Your attacks will do more dmg and your attack speed will be high enough. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info