[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

hey guys. im new to poe and got craft question. crafted this one so far
what should i do next? wait until 8lvl masters for multicraft or what... ? this bow is an upgrade for me and i dont want to waste it.
I would check which prefixes you can craft, if there are no useful to craft I would forget multimod actually - craft crit chance on it and then yolo-exalt. (just my oppinion)

The bow already has Phys-% and Phys-Flat (the Flat roll is unfortunately not the best) and Crit Multi.
With Elreon Multimod you have 1 free prefix and 1 free suffix (which will obviously be Crit Chance).

As prefix ... what could you craft? Weapon Elemental Damage %, Projectiles Return, ...
With yolo-exalting there is a slim chance that you get the hybrid stat and you have 1 more mod available.
Hey guys, hey neversink,

I'm following the guide since warbands and so far i like it alot. I'm close to level 90 now and it runs pretty good. My gear isn't that bad too i think. But i want to improve it further so i would like to ask you which items to i should swap first?
Currently i'm aiming on maligaros gloves. I already managed to cap my resits without my gloves, so i just lose a bit life. Also im trying to 6L another daresso to swap it.
A Bow upgrade seems to get very expensive, but i guess it would be the most valuable upgrade?
Also i'm thinkink of yolo-exalting my rings?!

My Stuff:

Stats: nearly 4.6k life, nearly 30k TS dmg (with charges), max res ofc.

Thanks for any feedback!
Last edited by Kampfhuhn87 on Jul 30, 2015, 3:51:58 AM
"
Ajaxcandy wrote:
Guys i recently got lucky and a 6L Decimation bow dropped for me. Not sure what i should do with this guy, try to chance an Infractem or trans/alt/regal my way to some good rolls.

I am completely new to crafting bows, reading the guide but it only mentions harbinger bows

Item Level 71

My advise would be to sell it. If you're ever going to start crafting, do it on a Harbinger bow since that will lead to better results (Harbinger has higher base phys dps). Don't waste you currency now on a sub optimal base. Plus ilvl 71 will not allow you to put on the really good Phys% increases such as Tyrannical, and Merciless. Your Death's Harp will last you at least 20 or more levels. By that time take the currency you saved up, and buy a decent Harbinger. Or try and craft one.

Still and awesome find though! I've yet to see a 6L item drop in all my hours of POE.

Last edited by Fritso on Jul 30, 2015, 4:22:43 AM
hi all! i have a important question about the build, i write a private msg to NeverSink, but seems like he dont wanna ansawer.

i was checking the guide and i can see he have the "incrased critical damage" gem at lvl 19
for dat lvl you need 108 INT, i check the gear and pasive tree but i cant see where is the source of dat INT, i mean for the pasive tree he have 34 and for the gear yhe have the onix amulet 15 for all stats, so fanally 49 INT where is the reamaing int you need?

pls ansawer this question, im follow the guide and need know it xD

P.D sorry for mi bad inglish
How are you able to sustain Blood rage in 2.0? The tree only has 2.6% life regen.
Last edited by Spanxsy on Jul 30, 2015, 6:02:40 AM
"
TsopKratos wrote:
I'm currently trying out hyrri's ire and it performs fine

The endurance charges from daresso's do not seem necessary, though the leech loss might be for someone who does not have more leech in items. Luckily I got 1.2 % leech in my ammy :)

My gear right now (im going to update both rings to tri res and life and boots to evasion-tri res-life)

Spoiler

Im trying a new setup in frenzy, cut off wed and trying phys to light, as a guy came and offered a trade for my old glyph mark (20 ex plus his gggbbr for my gggbrr) and it seems just fine, if anything i gained more damage. The issue I had with phys to light was if the leech would be enough as u leech only physical and it transforms it to lightning dmg, but leech seems ok. Plus I rarely even use frenzy as my split arrow one shots everything but the bosses.

Im also trying to reach lv 95 to gain some more life nods as my life pool sucks right now (3700 life lol)

You're too rich, did you earn the currency for that stuff or buy it with real money.
"
ianThC wrote:
hi all! i have a important question about the build, i write a private msg to NeverSink, but seems like he dont wanna ansawer.

i was checking the guide and i can see he have the "incrased critical damage" gem at lvl 19
for dat lvl you need 108 INT, i check the gear and pasive tree but i cant see where is the source of dat INT, i mean for the pasive tree he have 34 and for the gear yhe have the onix amulet 15 for all stats, so fanally 49 INT where is the reamaing int you need?

pls ansawer this question, im follow the guide and need know it xD

P.D sorry for mi bad inglish

Take the +30INT nodes on tree. Respec when you get enough on gear.
"
How are you able to sustain Blood rage in 2.0? The tree only has 2.6% life regen.

Get enough life leech to counter the degen.
Though if you feel you're loosing too much health, or have no health regen due to things like Vaal Pact, I'd advise not to use Blood Rage. There are other ways to build frenzy charges. The extra attack speed is nice, but doesn't make or break the build.
So is drillneck+pierce still good? I have had several people tell me Neversink dropped drillneck. But I can't find that any where in this guide or comments. I'm still running drillneck+pierce and I'm doing 50K iceshot unflasked(with LMP). And I don't even have the pierce nodes, so...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info