[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hello, NeverSink,

Are you sure we have to kill everyone in Cruel and avoid getting the 16% more physical damage bonus by helping Oak? If yes, could you explain my why? I ask this because everyone's helping Oak in Cruel nowadays.

Thanks in advance for the great build!
(Still waiting for a Pierce version of it which's gonna be amazing, for sure.)
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Hello, would 0.4 mana leech on a ring be enough to not take the nodes from the skill tree?
On 1.3 it was more than enough :)
Last edited by valy25031 on Jul 13, 2015, 8:51:32 AM
"
valy25031 wrote:
Hello, would 0.4 mana leech on a ring be enough to not take the nodes from the skill tree?
On 1.3 it was more than enough :)

Probably not, but just give it a shot. You'll know soon enough ;-)
It all depends on other stat's if it will be good enough, such as the amound os Phys damage you're dealing, and your max mana pool.
Hello!
If it`s possible pelase check up my gear and skilltree because i play before patch scion with cyclone and now im archer :D
I have 3x 75% res,-6% chaos res, 3.8k hp (a bit low ;/), 78lvl and i think my dmg sux...
Ofc its only my wishful thinking but i hope you spend that 2-3min for me as your young padawan :)

EQ

I try play with another helmet but in this i have awesome ms + chaos res + a bit as.
I think i switch my quiver for drillneck and try craft my bow for 5s5l (maybe chest next but i see new items with 2,6k eva + 3x res + hp so maybe one day i buy one for me...)

Its my skilltree (srsly - almost total random :D sorry for fu* your build... :D):
tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAF4A7gMeBbUGIwiJCpsNjRUgFr8Zjhm0H0Ei4iP2JP0mlSoLKk0s6S2DMHEwfDH6MpQ1kjnUOkI_J0fiSn1KyEtXS3hNkk3jUUdRTFVLVvpaUl1oYeJlTW1sbqpvnnBSdct293vDfVt_An8rgwmHdow2jX2Nv5UFmvGbXaCfpDmmV6bgqJqsR7VItfK9Nr6nwOPKSsqpzerTftQj1orYvdnG3ajjn-cK51TndOjW6mLrFO2D7g7vevGz8pfz6vaj_MX-j__e

I know i need more int but i think i bust that stat from new jewellery for max gems.

Thx for watching and sorry for my eng!
Last edited by Satrew on Jul 13, 2015, 9:26:32 AM
Hey guys,

I just finished normal and am completely lost on where to go on the new skill tree, could someone guide me? I just finished normal and am level 43 farming the ledge with 10 more skill points to place.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4ILgiJCpsNjRmOIXYj9jB8MfoylDnUOrNNklFHVvpbr11ob_J293jrfXV_An8rhs6NfZAKlQWa8ZuNoJ-m4MEzyqnTftnG5wrtg-4O73r8xf66?accountName=Pattycake&characterName=Patty

A pm with where to go what to do would be great if possible! not played since release and am thoroughly lost.
Last edited by Pattycake on Jul 13, 2015, 9:35:12 AM
"
Pattycake wrote:
Hey guys,

I just finished normal and am completely lost on where to go on the new skill tree, could someone guide me? I just finished normal and am level 43 farming the ledge with 10 more skill points to place.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4ILgiJCpsNjRmOIXYj9jB8MfoylDnUOrNNklFHVvpbr11ob_J293jrfXV_An8rhs6NfZAKlQWa8ZuNoJ-m4MEzyqnTftnG5wrtg-4O73r8xf66?accountName=Pattycake&characterName=Patty

A pm with where to go what to do would be great if possible! not played since release and am thoroughly lost.

NeverSink updated the progression tree on the first page
"
valy25031 wrote:
"
Pattycake wrote:
Hey guys,

NeverSink updated the progression tree on the first page

Brilliant! Thanks, didn't see. Must have updated it within 12hours.
What do you guys think about this as a defensive progression build based exactly on his lvl 93 build for hardcore?

[30 point build]
30-point-defensive-build

[60 point build]
60-point-defensive-build

Then after that you would head under the duelist area for the HP nodes, because I guess at this point you would be approaching about merciless? Once that's all done, then just stack damage/crit.

I haven't played in like 2 years but does this seem reasonable? It loads you up early with a bunch of HP, dodge, mana leech, frenzy charges a jewel slot then positions you for even more HP and survivability.

---

Also what's the deal with the new jewel rewards. In normal you get access to one that gives +50 armor, 10% physical damage vs 20 dex with 6% res all. Is this a jewel you would be replacing pretty quick? I chose the dex/resist one but I think it might have been a mistake because physical dmg is really important on this build?

No point re-rolling over this right, since it would likely be replaced mid game?

---

Lastly, thoughts on Herald of Ice vs Ash for HC? You can pick it around level 18 or something. I chose Ice but now I'm wondering if Ash is a better choice for HC.

Last edited by antelopesalad on Jul 13, 2015, 10:26:33 AM
I actually use both heralds, its 50% mana reserved but if you have in eq mana/hit and tornado you can spam all time :D
Hmm i switch dex and res for dmg and its good choise. Ofc if you have full res in eq/points.
What do you mean by switch? You can switch that jewel reward at the NPC? I'm just wondering if I should re-roll to pick the armor/dmg one instead, or if it's not really important because by like lvl 50+ you'd certainly replace either one of those jewels?
Last edited by antelopesalad on Jul 13, 2015, 10:48:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info