[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I'd go for coil, especially with the incoming revamp of enduring cry.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
How would you handle the loss of resistances? I can't use a chest without resistances because they go less than 75%, and im using res nodes.Even worse with LC and the -60 lightning resistance :/
Ahh, we would have to give up on atziri boots and crit gloves :(.
"
tkbowned wrote:
Ahh, we would have to give up on atziri boots and crit gloves :(.

y its almost impossible :/ with atziri boots and crit gloves
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Feb 18, 2015, 3:21:53 PM
if i used
Maligaro gloves, i had to dump HoI and get Purity of elements. It's only 800 Tornado DPS more in my setup.
I get the same DPS increase from Facebreaker because better Crit Multiplier :)
Last edited by Rumpelzuck on Feb 18, 2015, 3:51:02 PM
http://poe.trade/search/rekoreraiiwasi
I need an upgrade asap, only have 6200 TS tooltip at lv 84.
I have 13 exalted orbs atm, its something like that worth buying or should i save for a better one and just continue to try and get a 6l on my chest? (currently 4l).

PD: I know i should post my gear but i can't open the character tab in the page, it works only sometimes :S.(tryed in Chrome and Mozilla).
Last edited by tkbowned on Feb 18, 2015, 6:32:47 PM
What would be the thoughts on running es/ev boots and useing curse on hit herald of lgithning setup on them? curses without effort for more damage and power charges , but then the int requirement goes up by about 30 and you lose the chance to use the atziri boots.

similarly would bes the option of replacing crit damage gem with pcoc siding with alira in merc and taking the extra power charge above mind drinker, it would be a trade of 70% crit mult to 250% crit chance but spend equivalent to 3 points more
Last edited by hognus on Feb 18, 2015, 7:39:20 PM
"
tkbowned wrote:
I have 13 exalted orbs atm, its something like that worth buying or should i save for a better one and just continue to try and get a 6l on my chest? (currently 4l).

PD: I know i should post my gear but i can't open the character tab in the page, it works only sometimes :S.(tryed in Chrome and Mozilla).

buy Drillneck and better bow and 5l white and craft or good rare chest link your items
"
tkbowned wrote:

If you're only using a 4L TS, bumping it up to even just a 5L is a big boost. Meaning you can add the crit multi gem, or faster attacks, or whatever you are missing from the chain.

What bow are you using now? The one linked is nice, but me personally, being a cheapskate, I think you could be better off getting something cheaper. There are a lot of good options in the 1-3 Ex range.

On the other hand, once you start getting into the 350 dps range, the price goes up substantially, so spending 10 or so Ex on a 300+ dps bow could be a decent investment.

Ultimately it depends on the rest of your gear. If you're happy with it and don't see many upgrades (aside from linking), go ahead and get a nice bow. If you need other gear upgrades, get a cheaper bow and work on those as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info