[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
Glull wrote:
i really like mjolner, and i really like low life builds - but i also like playing the best available build if possible. with the addition of kingsguard i really wasn't sure if there was any reason left to play lowlife, but i think i found a version that works and is actually still worth running. i'll just post the gear and tree for now - if there are questions i'll come back later. uber atziri is really easy with this build.

i use aegis for atziri trash only - everything else is saffel.

I think i will try this build since i got every piece of equipment, could you plz link your jewels you are using and what bandits chosen?
What flasks are you using? rumi for sure and some +3k armor/eva?
Also +1 rainbowstride is a must to run all auras?

Last edited by Kingoko on Sep 3, 2015, 4:42:11 PM
why you sell that?... maybe you cant handle uber anymore hehe
I havent played this build for now few weeks. Just got bored. And I dont think its worth it anymore considering the price of some items. 2.0 just wrecked low life builds. Maybe in future again, who knows.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Sep 19, 2015, 2:13:36 PM
"
Glull wrote:
i really like mjolner, and i really like low life builds - but i also like playing the best available build if possible. with the addition of kingsguard i really wasn't sure if there was any reason left to play lowlife, but i think i found a version that works and is actually still worth running. i'll just post the gear and tree for now - if there are questions i'll come back later. uber atziri is really easy with this build.

i use aegis for atziri trash only - everything else is saffel.

I recently bought & tried your setup.
Tankiest & funniest mjölner build I played so far.
Uber & 82 Malachai are so easy with those gears. (facetanking)

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
Last edited by _Helfy_ on Oct 5, 2015, 3:23:03 AM
@_Helfy_, @Glull can you guys post a video? It's not that I don't believe you (I don't btw;)) but I would really like to see it in action firstly before I invest in gear or respec points. Some say, make a video or it didn't happen ;)
Back exiles.

Let's show you my gears.
Buying L21 gems, i should be able to carry dual Uber run, who knows.

Keep in mind low life builds aren't dead, only more expensive.

Best regards,
Helfy.
Last edited by _Helfy_ on Oct 13, 2015, 9:30:22 AM
some people pm'd me with more questions about the build and asking for videos, you can just check my profile for the version i ran last and its jewels and flasks. i havent played poe recently, but when i did i did maps and atziri with the same setup because i like it that way. you can tweak (optimize) it in either direction according to your playstyle with quite a few slight variations - rumi, taste of hate, 500+es shield, arctic armour, flask nodes etc.

if you need to see a video because you do not believe i can clear uber with this build, just go look for a guide elsewhere - i would quite frankly be happier if you did not use anything i come up with.

if you just want a video because you are curious, i will make one if i get around to it.

@Kingoko: you do not need +1 rainbowstrides, however you would need a second level 4 enlighten and the empower links in the vertex to make my setup work. if you want something a lot cheaper and still viable, drop haste for arctic armour and you do not need +1 rainbows or lvl 4 enlighten at all.
Last edited by Glull on Oct 13, 2015, 10:59:30 PM
Bump for this best build so far.

Best regards,
Helfy.
Build says it uses Unwavering Stance but when I open tree it's not selected? Am I missing something? I thought it was one of the more important parts of the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info