Gz :)
"
pimpek21 wrote:
"
It has arrived and only took 7 chromes

Gz :)

I hugely over paid for it since i couldn't be bothered to sell the items :P
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1031344

Now to buy me a 21 discharge/discipline/arc and a 23Q Blood rage, Then go try corrupt me some +1 level rainbow strides.
Last edited by Starzee on Sep 1, 2014, 12:37:36 AM
Gratz on shavs. Also I know that atziri reflect phase can be bitch. Sometimes it almost insta kills me and sometimes i can facetank it just fine. I guess its just luck that if u get crits or not in that fight. Maybe i should try enfeeble for that fight.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
Gratz on shavs. Also I know that atziri reflect phase can be bitch. Sometimes it almost insta kills me and sometimes i can facetank it just fine. I guess its just luck that if u get crits or not in that fight. Maybe i should try enfeeble for that fight.

Atziri flask?
Last edited by Starzee on Sep 1, 2014, 8:48:51 AM
For a belt I only need str + cold res (different res for u probably) since my helmet gives me fire
Spoiler

So I would recommend getting a belt like this, 30 flat ES gives us about 100-150 ES.
Spoiler

Not sure about anyone else but I have 100% chance to hit all the time so I switched the follow nodes around (Removed accuracy on the left and swapped for block on the right), Which gives an extra 1% block and 40% increased block recovery
Spoiler

For me personally, I dropped Arcane vision node to save a skill point. It's decent when leveling on low lvl maps since there are a lot of darks map but now at end game I am rarely ever in dark places and even when I am, Low light radius from life is fine for me to see everything and looks cooler, Also discharge kinda lights the place up :P. If I do want arcane vision it will be something I put up very late game

I switched out leap slam for Herald of Fire for the ignited overkill damage (Still testing). so I now run Vitality, Purity of fire, Purity of Light, haste, Purtiyy of ice, Discipline, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice - and my flask setup is.
Spoiler

If Herald of Ice fails to do anything I am still going to switch out leap slam for Tempest shield (4% block) and run with a speed flask and maybe switch out atziri flask for another speed flask. ( I will get speed flasks with extra movespeed and 1 charge on crit)

EDIT: Ignited overkill seems to be working well with bosses/Rares. since you over kill the trash mobs and you're stood next to the boss/rare it put's all the overkill dmg onto them.
Last edited by Starzee on Sep 1, 2014, 1:35:35 PM
@Reoxy, firstly grats on build ;) I was a fun of your cyclone discharge, however massive desync for cyclone put me off. Really great build but it was enough for me to have just massive desync to quit the build.

Moving to this build, do you think it could be playable with VP instead of atziri acuity (it's almost impossible to buy that one now, unless you can offer 10 mirrors :P). I could use cheap Meginord's Vise to overcome str requirements and get auxium belt with ES and frozen mitigation. I think it would be better than wearing Maligaro's Virtuosity in overall. Of course I would need to drop 6 Passive Points (I guess some block...). What do you think?

Last edited by ojejku on Sep 1, 2014, 4:04:48 PM
"
ojejku wrote:
@Reoxy, firstly grats on build ;) I was a fun of your cyclone discharge, however massive desync for cyclone put me off. Really great build but it was enough for me to have just massive desync to quit the build.

Moving to this build, do you think it could be playable with VP instead of atziri acuity (it's almost impossible to buy that one now, unless you can offer 10 mirrors :P). I could use cheap Meginord's Vise to overcome str requirements and get auxium belt with ES and frozen mitigation. I think it would be better than wearing Maligaro's Virtuosity in overall. Of course I would need to drop 6 Passive Points (I guess some block...). What do you think?

Wouldn't work.
Last edited by Starzee on Sep 1, 2014, 4:23:12 PM
Why I wouldn't be? VP is a must without acuity. I would drop another 3 passive points just to get that. I'm just wondering whether it's possible to play the build with VP instead of acuity or I should give up on investing ;).
"
ojejku wrote:
Why I wouldn't be? VP is a must without acuity. I would drop another 3 passive points just to get that. I'm just wondering whether it's possible to play the build with VP instead of acuity or I should give up on investing ;).

We take blood magic. Spamming your attacks would kill yourself. The only reason we can spam our attacks is because of vitality and life regen on tree. Taking VP = no life regen. Go farm some more and buy some acuitys^^
Last edited by Starzee on Sep 1, 2014, 4:27:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info