[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
anhtu1910 wrote:
"
"
anhtu1910 wrote:
If you don't have Shav ring, set your Blood rage on shield, and quickly swap weapon I & II back and forth every time you don't have mobs to attack. By this way you don't have to suffer Blood rage degen to death.

You would have to re cast everytime u switch weapon lol. That wouldn't be viable

I could not see any problem with casting Blood rage again. Since you don't have any mobs to attack, why would you need Blood rage ? to degen you to death ?

Most popular problem when using Blood Rage is your ES pool keep draining when you are in idle state, it would be very dangerous when you have low ES pool.

It would be terrible. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Just get the shavs ring and downgrade to a 4l solaris if you must. If you can afford to make this build then you can afford to find another 20-25ex for a ring.
I'm at work now and my 4G mobile internet sucks big time :/ I can't even watch streams on Twitch :( ......and just realized that I think i'm addicted to POE :) but I feel good with it :P
U know that ur addicted to poe when ur dreaming that u have mirror drop on u. Was a good dream.
IGN: Reoxy
"

It would be terrible. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Just get the shavs ring and downgrade to a 4l solaris if you must. If you can afford to make this build then you can afford to find another 20-25ex for a ring.

"
Reoxy wrote:
It is very viable, many people do this, even me still tho i have shav ring, but in half regen maps it can be godsend.
"
anhtu1910 wrote:
"

"
Reoxy wrote:
It is very viable, many people do this, even me still tho i have shav ring, but in half regen maps it can be godsend.

Still isn't viable.
"
"
anhtu1910 wrote:
"

"
Reoxy wrote:

Still isn't viable.

You keep denying my point without giving any explanation, even when Reoxy confirm that. So I think I will stop here, we are not in the same boat and I'm wasting my time.
Last edited by anhtu1910 on Aug 31, 2014, 9:36:22 PM
"

You keep denying my point without giving any explaination, even when Reoxy confirm that. So I think I will stop here, we are not in the same boat and I'm wasting my time.

Well it's pretty obvious, No explanation is needed. Reoxy isn't exactly god so just because he think's it's viable It doesn't mean it is. Just one guy's opinions, as is mine.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 31, 2014, 9:38:37 PM
Constantly thinking how to get more dps. would be great to drop the belt and pick up a doyani's invitation instead but it really dsnt seem possible. I could get to 372 Str will max rolled volls / Doyani's so i'de still need 40str.

I guess it's possible to get a high ES helm with 40+str (Crazy hard to find) and then a 35str doyani's inviation. Best es helm with 40+str I can find is only 280ES.. Maybe possible to compensate for the es loss with nodes, hvnt looked yet.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 31, 2014, 10:05:33 PM
"
Constantly thinking how to get more dps. would be great to drop the belt and pick up a doyani's invitation instead but it really dsnt seem possible. I could get to 372 Str will max rolled volls / Doyani's so i'de still need 40str.

i have the same problem. I have perfect light dmg str roll doryanis but i cant get enough str at my lvl. I need to be 94-95 to push max out of this build and maybe respec some points to get more crit nodes. Im not very happy with reflect dmg. Never had a probs with my last build and now its a bit annoying on Atziri that im dying instantly if i forget to pop my flasks out.
"
pimpek21 wrote:
"

i have the same problem. I have perfect light dmg str roll doryanis but i cant get enough str at my lvl. I need to be 94-95 to push max out of this build and maybe respec some points to get more crit nodes. Im not very happy with reflect dmg. Never had a probs with my last build and now its a bit annoying on Atziri that im dying instantly if i forget to pop my flasks out.

you'll get used to it^^. Just dnt face tank split phase either. I managed atziri at lvl 82 with a 5l solaris lol. need to sell last few items then i'll have another shavs for this build.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 31, 2014, 10:26:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info