[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
XSyntheticX wrote:
"
Dextera wrote:
Do you guys think the GMP/LMP nerf is going to effect proccing with hits on multiple mobs

- All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target. Their area of effect damage can still overlap, dealing damage to the same target multiple times. Many skills have received balance changes as a result. We now have far better ability to balance projectile skills because Multiple Projectiles support gems aren't absolutely mandatory any more. Many skills that we have previously been unable to create due the presence of projectile shotgunning are now possible. In addition, melee characters aren't at as much risk from monsters with multiple projectiles.

Lightning Strike has never shotgunned so nothing is changing.

Also GMP and LMP and both getting a buff, so yeah.

no but if the dmg does not get applied to the other hits then neither do the "Hits" so no procing of the Mjolner on a shot gun hit that means one proc per cast/swing per mob

that goes for molten strike also that will lower our dmg by 500%

cus remember we have to Deal dmg to proc the weapon that's why failed acc check does not get procced
Last edited by Dextera on Apr 25, 2015, 3:10:01 AM
Lightning strike will not change. Will have to see about molten strike.
IGN: Reoxy
Would be nice of ggg to clarify this point, according to the thread that i read in the forum attacks already didn't shotgun so this was removing something from spells not attacks however I could be wrong about this.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
GGG said that AOE damage can still shotgun. Since all Molten Strikes projectiles are AOE, there should be no change to how it currently works.

read carefully, they said that molten strike RIP (for Mjollnir).
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
yuriy wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
GGG said that AOE damage can still shotgun. Since all Molten Strikes projectiles are AOE, there should be no change to how it currently works.

read carefully, they said that molten strike RIP (for Mjollnir).

Link?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1248531

"All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target."

Mjollnir has a 50% chance to cast on hit.

We lose hits, we lose procs, Molten Strike RIP for mjollnir...
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir
Last edited by yuriy on Apr 26, 2015, 2:51:48 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1248531

"All projectiles now behave like arrows. Multiple projectiles emitted at exactly the same time can no longer hit the same target."

Mjollnir has a 50% chance to cast on hit.

We lose hits, we lose procs, Molten Strike RIP for mjollnir...[/quote]

If 1 one of my molten strike projectiles hits an enemy and I proc, why does is matter if another one that was emitted at the same time (that would have also hit before the change to the mechanic) now doesn't proc? I've already gotten the proc.
Last edited by Xaxarius on Apr 26, 2015, 5:18:00 PM
God damn it will be difficult to make the best out of the skill tree in 2.0 when we have uniq jewellers like this

Also life leech can now roll in jewels(1% leech per jewel), so in theory we could allocate few jewel sockets and put life leech in them and get rid of the life leech gem on our weapon.

Also wrath now gives more spell dmg, so it might be better to use it than haste or herald.

Everything is gonna change.

Ps. High res pic of new skill tree: http://i.imgur.com/RfsiLXj.jpg
Last edited by Reoxy on Apr 27, 2015, 11:12:25 AM
I dont think jewels can get very high attribute mods. Probably 20 at most.
Did you guys see the Mjolner nerf they reduced the 50% proc rate to 30% in the beta
Yes. Dont know yet if mjölner went legacy or did they change all existing ones. Also u can now use new skilltree in offline planner

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/34c0gh/datamined_skill_tree_json_for_use_with_skill_tree/

I have already crafted one tree for myself. Looks kinda like old one. No major changes. 4 jewel sockets in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info