[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

this is the tree i have been using for like 6 months just wondering if things have changed (this tree beats Uber with very little problems)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIMfQ18DY0OPA_EEH8RLRFQFHEVUBcvGF0aOBslHNwdFB_HIvQksCW8J6ko-iycLYsvbzLRNbk7fDzvQZZCo0SrRUdG10cGSVFLrlWuVbVXDVcpV8lZ81yKXz9famSdZp5o8mwLbRlwu3GFcql713yDf8aApIIQgseOZI9Gj6aP-pBVkc6ezZ_LoqOnCKcrpzCsqq3xsUK2-riTuMq77cAawGbBBMHFwfPGns360NDQ9dIh2RPZW9rd2-ffit-w37_pAuoY6-7r9ewY8NXyHfMR9zL3pvjr-tI=

Last edited by Dextera on Apr 7, 2015, 3:41:45 PM
Hello people! Been away for 3 months or so!(school, life, other games and boredom on poe). I think I might try to play poe again when the patch comes, just hopefully they dont destroy the build totally. Btw. Game becomes quite boring after u have over 1500h on it and not really gear to upgrade :/

Lets see if I can be more active on the near future(fingers crossed).
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
Hello people! Been away for 3 months or so!(school, life, other games and boredom on poe). I think I might try to play poe again when the patch comes, just hopefully they dont destroy the build totally. Btw. Game becomes quite boring after u have over 1500h on it and not really gear to upgrade :/

Lets see if I can be more active on the near future(fingers crossed).

i got 1334 hours on steam but have used the launcher before it was on steam lol
@Dextera
Well if you linked your stuff to show up i need to say your gear is anyway crap :P
Only for your eyes, other players plz do not check :P :

Spoiler

So well you need some upgrades for sure :P Me too actually on some

Anyway build is awesome and im atm lvl 98 with 98%, tomorrow should be lvl 99

Last edited by Kingoko on Apr 12, 2015, 11:16:06 PM
"
Kingoko wrote:
@Dextera
Well if you linked your stuff to show up i need to say your gear is anyway crap :P
Only for your eyes, other players plz do not check :P :

Spoiler

So well you need some upgrades for sure :P Me too actually on some

Anyway build is awesome and im atm lvl 98 with 98%, tomorrow should be lvl 99

Fuck, I just checked my played time and it was over 2300 hours.
I have exactly the same gear as OP, except helm and im short on STR by 11 points. I double checked the tree at lvl 88. What am I missing?
Well you need to divine ur belt to get more strenght out of it. 55 is max. Also ur volls amu needs blessing. 24 is the max in that. So when u do that u should be fine.

Btw, just tested this build with ground slam and it actually works. Not as well as molten, but still quite well.
Last edited by Reoxy on Apr 20, 2015, 4:59:38 PM
Thank you, your suggestions did the trick! Eventually, once you study the new expansion will you be updating this build?
Probably yeah. Hopefully we get to play around with the new skill tree soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info