[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

I want to ask is his build enough for uber atziri? or just enough for normal
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
I want to ask is his build enough for uber atziri? or just enough for normal

it will do uber just have to play smart
"
Dextera wrote:
ok i could lose 10 dex since my highest gem is haste at 153 but i cant lose the second one and to move my bridge to the top with the es node and 2 INT nodes i would lose 20 dex

i could move that and take another 30dex node

that would give me 20 more int 10 more dex and more es and es replenish delay speed

Yeah you will need to do this, Personally I don't have to, I find arcane vision overrated and a waste of a point so I keep my bridge through the dex nodes.
i could do without the light radius just have to get used to it
that would free up 2 points
I've got a lvl 76 Witch that I would like to play this build with (will be a funded character, so the gear won't be a problem). Is this build viable with a lot less skillpoints or should I use another similar build to level it before switching? Any idea's on which nodes to drop/which items to switch in the meantime? Thanks a lot for the help!
This build shines IMO when ur lvl90 and over. But it might be possible to do at lower lvl's too. Just kinda annoying maybe, gonna have to sacrifice alot of dmg/defensives. But anyways, Im editing new video right now and it will be up later tonight.

EDIT: New video up. Palace map http://youtu.be/rmcM1iJzxc8
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 18, 2014, 3:23:05 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
This build shines IMO when ur lvl90 and over. But it might be possible to do at lower lvl's too. Just kinda annoying maybe, gonna have to sacrifice alot of dmg/defensives. But anyways, Im editing new video right now and it will be up later tonight.

EDIT: New video up. Palace map http://youtu.be/rmcM1iJzxc8

Thanks, will use a similar build to level to 90ish and switch then. Which passives would you drop if you were around 90 compared to OP tree?
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 18, 2014, 5:42:18 PM
i want to ask
whch one is better for atziri ?
Saffels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info