[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
"
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
but if i dont use empower on purity fire and lighting I think i dont have enough resis to tank atziri....no empower 91% 92% after empower 93% 94% , 91% is enough?...

There is no way you have that much res. You are meant to have 82/81/81 without empower, with empower you probably have 83-84/82-83/81. I do atziri with 82/81/81 while reflecting ele weakness back onto myself. Our build doesn't need such high res since when we pop a rumi's we have near to / max block aswell as acuitys to leech back. We can even face tank mirror phase of atziri without a problem.

EDIT: Use empower if you want, You just won't be able to run all aura's.

Btw you flask setup for atziri should be: Atziri, Rumi's, 2 x Fire, 1 x lightning. Try and get recharge on crit with some good mods. I just linked random ones.

Spoiler

but i dont use that spell block sheild im using a rare spell crit sheild my spell block after flask is only 30%

Then maybe you can drop some crit / spell dmg nodes.
"
FERAGAMO wrote:
hello , my items is

this items compatible for 1.3 tree ?
if compatible please give me տhe final version of tree for change my

Yeah u got good items for the build. This is a tree that I would recommend to u. U dont have headhunters so u need to take that extra 30dex node. And with witch basestats u will have 154dex which should be enough.

And @ fkfkfk100 use saffels frame for atziri, its the best for that. I sometimes die to atziri reflect with my rathpith, but never with my legacy saffels, even non legacy will probably do.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 16, 2014, 8:17:06 AM
"
Reoxy wrote:

And @ fkfkfk100 use saffels frame for atziri, its the best for that. I sometimes die to atziri reflect with my rathpith, but never with my legacy saffels, even non legacy will probably do.

That's rather odd, I never die with my rathpith, I sometimes equip a redbeak to my offhand and can still easily survive. Maybe we are using flasks at different times.
i cant remove those 2 DEX nodes
if i even remove one of the 10 dex ill be low on dex
"
Dextera wrote:

What 2 dex nodes? sounds like you have just the right amount of dex, like all of us.
"
"
Dextera wrote:

What 2 dex nodes? sounds like you have just the right amount of dex, like all of us.

the 2 on the right of the witch start that i used as a bridge
i could prolly get rid of one by maxing my Headhunter but i used 15 of them to get the str on it just enough to support
Last edited by Dextera on Dec 16, 2014, 9:46:09 PM
"
Dextera wrote:
"
"
Dextera wrote:

the 2 on the right of the witch start that i used as a bridge
i could prolly get rid of one by maxing my Headhunter but i used 15 of them to get the str on it just enough to support

My headhunter had to be 54 dex roll for me to be able to have enough dex. Can I see your tree? and how much dex do you currently have?
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 16, 2014, 9:59:21 PM
412 str 163 dex

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABUIMfQ18DY0OPA_EEH8RLRFQFHEVUBcvGF0aOBslHNwdFB_HIvQksCW8J6ko-iycLYsvbzLRNbk7fDzvQZZCo0SrRUdG10cGSVFLrlWuVbVXDVcpV8lZ81yKXz9famSdZp5o8mwLbRlwu3GFcql713yDf8aApIIQgseOZI9Gj6aP-pBVkc6ezZ_LoqOnCKcrpzCsqq3xsUK2-riTuMq77cAawGbBBMHFwfPGns360NDQ9dIh2RPZW9rd2-ffit-w37_pAuoY6-7r9ewY8NXyHfMR9zL3pvjr-tI=
ok i could lose 10 dex since my highest gem is haste at 153 but i cant lose the second one and to move my bridge to the top with the es node and 2 INT nodes i would lose 20 dex

i could move that and take another 30dex node

that would give me 20 more int 10 more dex and more es and es replenish delay speed
Last edited by Dextera on Dec 16, 2014, 11:14:34 PM
need more regrets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info