[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
Reoxy wrote:
Acuitys nerfed. Headhunter nerfed :(

Hop over to ther other Mjolner discharge thread man.. Nothing but buffs :)
@BeerPact
Well, they arent nerfed to ground. Will still work and save lot of points not having to get vaal pact.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
Headhunter nerfed :(

HeadHunter wsnt really nerfed

From Danial_GGG

"Killing multiple monsters with the same mod still stacks - the bug was that you could get the same mod multiple times from killing one monster.

Edit: Multiple auras of the same type have never stacked though."

You can still have 999999 mods at the same time, People seem to think you can only have 1 mod at a time with head hunter now. Which is not true.

I'm very sad about acuity's and block nerf though. We may have some defence problems. Althoght we do have 55% more crit than our 1.2 tree so maybe we won't notice much of a difference to actuiys.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 12, 2014, 12:41:06 PM
Yeah saw that headhunter talk in reddit too. Good thing. Btw. lvl96 in my grasp, only 5% to go.
"
Reoxy wrote:
Yeah saw that headhunter talk in reddit too. Good thing. Btw. lvl96 in my grasp, only 5% to go.

I've been bored as shit with PoE so I haven't been playing.. I'm at 93 :( Gratz to you tho!

P.S Acuity's are 150ex atm lol
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 12, 2014, 1:42:57 PM
"
"
Reoxy wrote:

I've been bored as shit with PoE so I haven't been playing.. I'm at 93 :( Gratz to you tho!

P.S Acuity's are 150ex atm lol

i am in th4e same boat i have not played for a wile and will now uninstall with my legacy shavs and mjoner and atziris acuity

shame they have gone this direction been loyal for years this will be the first and last time i uninstall (will not be coming back)

this patch was bad not really for us but the whole idea of mass nerfs has turned me off
Yeah endgame is horribly boring in long run, wanted to quit so many times while lvling with the same maps. They should have made better endgame instead of some pvp that only marginal percent of players will play.
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 12, 2014, 4:34:27 PM
That new tree looks like a picture of et in the background.lol
The Strength from those two nodes are not applying.. I have made a thread on reddit though, Chris should see it soon.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2p4sgh/bug_strength_probably_int_as_well_from_certain/

EDIT: I have talked to Henry_GGG about It and he Is aware and looking into It!

Edit 2: Chris wilson has also seen it.

EDIT 3: The strength is actually applying, It's just not visually applying to the "xxx str required"
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 12, 2014, 8:34:30 PM
LOL we don't even need to take the 2 extra 4% nodes, Even with 60 life left after 97% reserved, We CAN sustain our mana costs.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 12, 2014, 9:54:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info