[2.0] Crit Mjölner - Stupidly Expensive and Fun. **UBER DOWN**

"
Reoxy wrote:
Do you need that much strenght? This tree and items give enough. 320 strenght from tree +55 from headhunter +24 from volls amulet + 14 witch basestat = 413 strength. Ofcourse u might have to divine ur belt a couple of times.

Wouldnt something like this be better for u?

And next node would be celestial punishment.

looks good .i need at this point 322 st/100d from the tree.
Last edited by slapnuaround on Dec 7, 2014, 10:36:48 AM
"
Reoxy wrote:
Once again made a new lvl95 tree.

This way i can keep my bandit rewards(8%ias and 1 power charge) And when i hit lvl96 ill take sovereignty or some other node back. Warriors blood is there just for the strenght reason, its the best way to get more strenght. 40 strenght for 3 nodes.

I'm glad you've taken the idea of my tree, also you can get 2 points back if your willing to drop arcane vision :P that way you go through the dex nodes below it to give u a total of 130dex meaning you can drop a big 30dex node giving you a free skill point and you'll get one from dropping arcane vision aswell :P

Have you done the maths for dropping sovereignty? We should be fine though. I'm tempted to drop that whole cluster tbh, Have to wait and see how much es we have after the patch without it.

EDIT: 4 power charges seems a bit shitty, We don't exactly get 3 too easy, We use them too fast.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 7, 2014, 4:04:12 PM
Dunno about the sovereignty, atleast it buffs our es and haste. The faith and steel node might give more es than severeing wheel. Im too lazy to do any math about it.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Dec 7, 2014, 4:53:57 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
Dunno about the sovereignty, atleast it buffs our es and haste. The faith and steel node might give more es than severeing wheel. Im too lazy to do any math about it.

My thoughts exactly, as long as losing the 22% increased aura effect doesn't change our max res, I think taking faith and steel would be better. I am also too lazy to dothe math for it, Just test It when the patch comes.
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 7, 2014, 5:02:03 PM
"there have been adjustments to the Duelist/Marauder area based on your feedback" let's hope they don't fuck up our pathing.
"
"there have been adjustments to the Duelist/Marauder area based on your feedback" let's hope they don't fuck up our pathing.
oh boy tree up ////jeeze////ck reddit
edit;i think i like it !
Last edited by slapnuaround on Dec 8, 2014, 8:52:49 PM
"
slapnuaround wrote:
"
oh boy tree up ////jeeze////ck reddit
edit;i think i like it !

I'll get to work!

EDIT 1: Nothing has changed for us in terms of pathing, Looks like we'll be keeping same tree as we made before.

EDIT 2 : I didn't notice that mortal conviction got nerfed from 60% mana reserve to 50% I don't think dropping Sovereignty is an option, We will have to test it.

Edit 3: Second Spell Damage node at the Witch start got nerfed from 16% to 12%.

EDIT 4: This will be my tree for lvl 95 (Highest dps)
Spoiler
Last edited by Starzee on Dec 8, 2014, 10:13:07 PM
There is a new tree im pretty sure
"
slapnuaround wrote:

Not for us, None of the nodes that were change will effect us.
"
"
slapnuaround wrote:

Not for us, None of the nodes that were change will effect us.

Wrong. Look closer.

You're going to need to drop an aura.
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info