[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

I would be very happy if there was a way to work with VP (or anything else that not include atziri gloves). Anyone know a way?

Edit: I think that in Beta it can work, I really dont know what happens with life leech (dont understand some differences of english words, like 'increase' x 'more'), but i'll have to spam a life flask when i'm out of life.
Last edited by 3portas on Jul 3, 2015, 4:50:29 PM
what about this build in 2.0 update? build dead?
Hello . Do you know if leech is bugged or it doesn't stack anymore ? Im not getting any leech from doryanis invitation , only leech on my wand works.
Would also like to know how build fares at higer lvl and Atziri
"
hisatoamane wrote:
Hello . Do you know if leech is bugged or it doesn't stack anymore ? Im not getting any leech from doryanis invitation , only leech on my wand works.
Would also like to know how build fares at higer lvl and Atziri

Leech on weapons is local now, its in the patch notes! In beta according to ProjectPT it wasn't local, that they said originally they were going to, looks like on release they decided to go ahead and sneak it in!
Hi.

I didn't find any way to play this build anymore.
I hope anyone will find a solution.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
i use 8 auras in this build, now i can not do that :(
what alternative can be? someone try find way for reborn this build?
Last edited by Sadhu on Jul 13, 2015, 7:37:23 AM
Working to reborn this build.
Any help will be really appreciated.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
i decide what:
atziri gloves now useless for this build and belt with 0.2% life leach

I've been playing around with a poor implementation of Shatterchuck I had in 1.3 as a Shadow, knowing it would not be the final build.
I did some testing, of various things such as skill configurations and leech options.

A few interesting highlights:
GMP is a damage boost even with the removal of shotgunning because using barrage it doubles the amount of projectiles you fire (hence 2x spells), whilst only lowering your damage by 20%. I believe it's 60% more damage.

Arctic Breath seems to "shotgun" like Kinetic Blast when you have a Frost Wall in front of you however this seems to be inconsistent at times, but if done right the damage difference is clear. This does NOT work for Fireball. I believe the reason it works is because Arctic Breath is a ground-bound projectile.

Flame Surge with Righteous Fire and no other spell seemed to have the highest damage output. Note that to do this I had to use a Life Leech gem in my setup so I could only use one spell. Without RF and with Arctic Breath + Fireball the damage was significantly lower, at least when not using Frost Wall.

Life Leech seems to be the "only" major issue right now. 0.2% on the belt is unnoticeable in most scenarios. I'm using Cast when Damage Taken with Warlord's Mark to grant me 2% Life Leech which is as much as the Life Leech gem on paper. Reality is that bosses have curse effectiveness reduction, so the real amount is actually lower.

I would love to simply run the LL gem and Warlord's Mark, and run 2 spells like pre-2.0 however whilst maintaining power charges with Assassin's Mark is doable with bosses like Voll, you would struggle with anything like Dominus where there are delays and animations between when you can kill things.

I've considered getting Hungry Abyss jewel that may or may not grant Physical Attack Damage leech as generic Chaos leech but there are no viable damage conversion options for the spells.

What would really save us is Elemental Leech on something like a jewel.

tl;dr if this build can be rebuilt it will not be like it once was, whether we're talking about damage or mechanics.

P.S. My gear is hardly finished, I'm using a Shadow and I've yet to redo the bandits for the extra power charge. I still do insane damage even with such a "crap" setup.
who try kill atziri in 2.0? and what to do with elemental reflects?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info