[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

Yeah guys, everything will still be fine.
Glacial Cascade, Firestorm, Flame Surge and Discharge are all absolutely nasty single target DPS with Conc Effect.

Glacial cascade is already actually surprisingly powerful (try it yourself. Look at the average damage, and multiply that by 3 because you'll hit 3 times pretty much every time with conc effect).

Frost wall is getting a crazy damage buff, Arc will still be as good as ever. Spark is also getting a nasty damage buff, and Arc + Spark + Wrath will offer some crazy AoE clear speed.

Using standard AoE setups of today (Arc, projectile skills, maybe EK now that it has projectile speed on quality, Firestorm, etc) and the newly buffed spark and whatnot, AoE clearspeed should be as good as ever, and rares don't have enough hp to need to worry about a single target skill when clearing packs in maps.

For big bosses like map Dominus and Atziri, you can simply swap out your gems to your single target setup, and have Arc sitting in your inventory for a quick swap out to switch to AoE when you need to deal with adds.

Another potential option is getting a Rime Gaze corrupted with Cast on Crit. You can have your single target in there, and your aoe in your chest. You could then also include curses in your aoe (Dual curse jewel, elemental weakness corrupted gloves, Arc + Spark + Assassin's Mark in chest setup, no need for PCoC if it's in your single target or vice versa, since you wont actually be in dps downtime when generating charges/cursing since it will be also dealing normal damage).
Last edited by Xendran on Apr 22, 2015, 6:56:01 AM
"
My fellow coc brothers and sisters,

Here's a gmp/shotgun-less test demo with double palace dom, norm atziri bosses, and courtyard boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScBQWzyQ-OQ

Depending on all the final 2.0 changes, we should hopefully still be ok. If you're worried about this build dying, put down your shovels and have faith my brethren.

Feel free to whisper me in-game if you have any questions/suggestions for testing.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090448 for my gear.

Ofc we will be fine xD

Only thing im worried about is the 1% Cold Leech on AXNs Apocalypse Thirst
"
I'm just curious why my figures for my "damage per use" pale in comparison to the pictures in the guide to this brilliant build? My "damage per use" is roughly 7x weaker. I understand that my gem is not as high of a level but the difference in base damage for the arctic breath gem is just over double. Not sure how this would add up to around 7x the difference. Here is my gear:

Sry for the double post.

Okay so well it is because min-maxing in POE is so huge.

-> 9 (considering 21 AB) Gem lvls is HUGE

You are missing 1 Herald I think. Also what is ur crit multi? Multi adds up tons of damage too. Also crit chance is a big factor.

Iam sitting on 524% multi atm with full mirrored gear.

TIP: Get both Heralds and get rid of Haste. Get higher lvled Gems and enjoy the build =)
pls update the skill tree
"
lycean91 wrote:

Sry for the double post.

Okay so well it is because min-maxing in POE is so huge.

-> 9 (considering 21 AB) Gem lvls is HUGE

You are missing 1 Herald I think. Also what is ur crit multi? Multi adds up tons of damage too. Also crit chance is a big factor.

Iam sitting on 524% multi atm with full mirrored gear.

TIP: Get both Heralds and get rid of Haste. Get higher lvled Gems and enjoy the build =)

So mine is 255% :(

I got rid of haste (although he has it socketed in his gear). I replaced purity of lightning temporarily with herald of lightning (lightning res is the highest I have... even without the purity gem) just to test it out.

Should I be running arc or something lightning based to get the potential for shock status on my foes?

I noticed the Herald of Lightning gem doesn't give shock status and I figured that would jump my damage up if the enemy is afflicted with shock.

I plugged in my numbers into Tom94's spreadsheet and my ultimate figures are a far cry away from his. Although I don't think the spreadsheet accounts for crit multiplier on the CoC spells.

Thanks for your feedback btw... truly appreciated. Trying to get back into the game after a long hiatus.
IGN - AUROREALIS
Death is an option - I choose it!
Check out my shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/173199/page/1
"

So mine is 255% :(

Should I be running arc or something lightning based to get the potential for shock status on my foes?

Arc is the best spell for clearing maps. Take care of offscreen Reflect tho.

For bosses Arc is not optimal since it is not affected by GMP. Shotgunning bosses to death with Projectile Spells like Arctic Breath/Fire Ball/Ice Spear is the better choice there.

Note that you still need 1 Ice Spell together with Arc so you can leech from it. Also you have to play super save with double Voids since you only got 1% leech and 1 spell to leech from. If it is not enough tho, play with 2 Cold Spells.
"
lycean91 wrote:

Arc is the best spell for clearing maps. Take care of offscreen Reflect tho.

For bosses Arc is not optimal since it is not affected by GMP. Shotgunning bosses to death with Projectile Spells like Arctic Breath/Fire Ball/Ice Spear is the better choice there.

Note that you still need 1 Ice Spell together with Arc so you can leech from it. Also you have to play super save with double Voids since you only got 1% leech and 1 spell to leech from. If it is not enough tho, play with 2 Cold Spells.

That's what I have been doing. Arctic Breath and Ice Spear. Although I used to run a Freezing Pulse build that I have a 20 quality gem for. I loved FP.
IGN - AUROREALIS
So, whats the fuss about shotgunning?
Do I understand right, that any projectile based spell (like all spells that get supported with GMP/LMP etc.) still can shotgun, right? With few exceptions like Ethereal Knives?

Also, they will definitely kill this build, because crybabies, nerfs and they still have the illusion, that PoE can be balanced in regards of pvp.
The shotgun nerf kills the mainway this build works.
Huge dps due to the huge amount of procs, while shogunning bosses.
Blastings video isn't really relevant because first: he has fully mirrored gear and second: he still has the actual gems, not the changed ones.
CoC gem got nerfed on beta already.
And TBH even with his FULLY MIRRORED gear the video isn't that good. The damage seems really..."Low" for the cost of gear he has.
Dualvoid users aren't nearly as "tanky" as blasting with his 10k ES.
Another problem is: buffnodes got removed and the tree is changed.

The only hope are JEWELS...REALLY good JEWELS...otherwise we are fucked.
And really..playing coc with GC and Flamesurge....sucks hard. really.

I might be pessimistic, but I know chris hates CoC...
I might roll a caster with the dualvoids or try to sell them and get back to mjölner.

And no offense @blasting, love your stream and stuff, but the video doesn't say anything at all + your gear is really really best you can get.

cheers
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Apr 22, 2015, 5:24:20 PM
Out of curiosity... has anyone tried Elemental Equilibrium with this build? I can see if the two triggered spells hit simultaneously it wouldn't matter. But if they are staggered it could and would be devastating (not that this build isn't in that category all by itself).

I was also curious about Zealot's Oath... anyone try this? Not sure how the game mechanics would work. The life regen might be necessary to spam barrage.
IGN - AUROREALIS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info