[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"

That vid makes me want to consider going life until I get my hands on atziri's acuity, after seeing how fast your life will drop against her and ES with Vaal pack doesnt heal that fast. Maybe with life leech gem and cursing her with Wardlord's Mark for another 7% life leech (3% due to vaal pack)... o_O

Bosses have 60% reduced curse effect. You'd be leeching 1.12% more when having Vaal Pact and cursing her with warlord's mark, not 3%.

"
Killmour wrote:
"
Tom94 wrote:

Very nice! Did you record it? Are you running Vaal Pact?

If you have a video I'll gladly put it in the OP as a demonstration of non-acuity capabilities. :)

Yea I have vaal pact, my build is wildly different really but it's a similar concept. Just takes less money until I can buy or get the big items.

I'm guessing with your setup which has lower armor the spears will hit for around 4k so I wouldn't stray below that number if you are doing an ES setup.

http://youtu.be/8Ra2TxLhptM is me doing it. Kinda sloppy but I think its very doable as an ES build with the right CwdT setup, if your dps isnt high enough to kill her before she does anything then you need to have your immortal call last long enough to absorb a second spear attack, that way you can leech back to full if you have to tank some flameblasts or storm calls. Alternatively you can just stand as far away from the spear split and just long range shoot one of the non mirror ones. I've seen other people do this with other builds, since with the ES setup your res should be very high with aura nodes.

Thanks for sharing and again, nice job. :)
Do you also have footage of the entire instance rather than just the Atziri fight? I'd also find the trio boss very interesting.

"
thanks again for the great build gonna be eZ 3rd 100 11k es at lvl 91 and dps more then enogh to carry

my gear setup

using the fast speed lightwarp and vaal disci/haste for even more tanky ness! gotta love it , still need to craft a ring with t1 statts :x et so expansiv jeeeees
ps : there is no reason for 21/20 reduced manas just for fun
and for fun

no regen maps

and if a conduit guy comes
or

my passiv tree at 91

and again props for TOM great guy!

Crazy gear man. Sick as always, DPS (and in this case also ES)! :D
IGN: Pirteloli
check this out tom
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
check this out tom

lmao, he's seen it before - but you crazy ass you divined it even better! Dayum, I spend quite some divines on the rolls that was.

Many did you burn?

GZ tho, it's even better now.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
"
check this out tom

lmao, he's seen it before - but you crazy ass you divined it even better! Dayum, I spend quite some divines on the rolls that was.

Many did you burn?

40~ used cannot reroll prefix and 27 try for 20% es lel rip love the name of the ring btw
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 18, 2014, 6:44:52 PM
"
"
MindR wrote:
"
check this out tom

Many did you burn?

40~ used cannot reroll prefix and 27 try for 20% es lel rip love the name of the ring btw

Haha, that's clever. I didn't have the level of masters at the time and didn't even think about it, good stuff and pretty ring.

Maybe later they will give Elreon more prefix mods to add, can always hope. Imagine 1% of ele dmg leech.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
Tom94 wrote:

Thanks for sharing and again, nice job. :)
Do you also have footage of the entire instance rather than just the Atziri fight? I'd also find the trio boss very interesting.

Yea I can upload later tonight. I feel like I've messed that fight up twice that I've done it. Died once both times. Once I did bleed guy last, and once I did Titty bitch. It seems like if they don't desync much and you can get good shotgun in they die very fast, but I still have to kite the last one cause I'm a noob.
ign: Killmour
Could you explain why the engraved wand would be better than either of these for the build? I'm not too sure.

IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
"
Ventor wrote:
Could you explain why the engraved wand would be better than either of these for the build? I'm not too sure.

Imbued wands are the best. I actually have no idea why AXN crafted an engraved wand. 3% higher implicit isn't suuuuch a huge difference, though. Everything else relevant on imbued vs engraved wands is the same. The physical damage is negligible for the build.

Also the hybrid mod on AXN's wand is tier 2, so it's not perfect in the first place. :)

Regarding attack speed VS critical damage: In the case of pretty much perfect gear the DPS gain is almost the same while higher attack speed would yield weaker elemental ailments and a higher mana cost. In the case of decent but not perfect geasr crit damage should actually come out on top in terms of DPS.

Lastly adding some flat elemental damage will result in such a small gain in DPS that I rather have additional leech. Tora's "projectiles return to you" is also pretty bad since it only gains any useful benefit when either standing in the middle of a pack (where you kill everything anyways) or you shoot at a pack and have pierce from somewhere in the tree. You really don't need additional damage against packs with this build.

Going hybrid CoC + attack damage with CoE would be a possibility but in my calculations it is a lot weaker in the end.
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 19, 2014, 4:17:21 AM
"
Tom94 wrote:
"
Ventor wrote:

Imbued wands are the best. I actually have no idea why AXN crafted an engraved wand. 3% higher implicit isn't suuuuch a huge difference, though. Everything else relevant on imbued vs engraved wands is the same. The physical damage is negligible for the build.

Also the hybrid mod on AXN's wand is tier 2, so it's not perfect in the first place. :)

Regarding attack speed VS critical damage: In the case of pretty much perfect gear the DPS gain is almost the same while higher attack speed would yield weaker elemental ailments and a higher mana cost. In the case of decent but not perfect geasr crit damage should actually come out on top in terms of DPS.

Lastly adding some flat elemental damage will result in such a small gain in DPS that I rather have additional leech. Tora's "projectiles return to you" is also pretty bad since it only gains any useful benefit when either standing in the middle of a pack (where you kill everything anyways) or you shoot at a pack and have pierce from somewhere in the tree. You really don't need additional damage against packs with this build.

Going hybrid CoC + attack damage with CoE would be a possibility but in my calculations it is a lot weaker in the end.

You don't think sacrificing a little Spell damage and going hybrid Spell/Phys wouldn't be better? With hybrid you can use acuity and your suvivability would be 10x that of the normal spell only. Also, using COE would result in ALL the spell damage you get from gear to affect the phys. This is how i defeated Uber but i used daggers. I was first melee to kill her. Just my 2c.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
"
Ventor wrote:

You don't think sacrificing a little Spell damage and going hybrid Spell/Phys wouldn't be better? With hybrid you can use acuity and your suvivability would be 10x that of the normal spell only. Also, using COE would result in ALL the spell damage you get from gear to affect the phys. This is how i defeated Uber but i used daggers. I was first melee to kill her. Just my 2c.

I don't think it's necessary since with the huge amount of DPS even 2% leech heal you back to full instantly (at least when fighting things which have enough HP which is the case with uber). Atziri's Promise offers even further leech for instance on maps where packs have too little HP. As you can see in my courtyard reflect video there are absolutely no issues even without atziri's promise.

Uber is absolutely no problem and I've done 9 successive deathless solo runs at this point. I levelled my last level up almost exclusively from uber in fact. :)

I also think, that if more leech is desired after all it's better to just use a life leech gem, link warlord's mark with CoC or use berek's grip, granting 5% leech against frozen enemies. That should lead to far more leech compared to the lost DPS.

Could even do double reflect + -max with that life leech setup.
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 19, 2014, 4:33:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info