[1.2.4] SHATTER CHUCK - 3 MILLION SUSTAINABLE DPS (6.7 \W SHOCK & CURSE) - EASY UBER ATZIRI

"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
The extra damage from blood dance is when they're on low life, not you.

Oh my bad... Surely the damage increase from RF would be worth it?
hey tom I love this build just based on the video!

I just bought a shavs and void battery on rampage (literally left with 0 exalts 16c)...I see that some of your gear isn't verified anymore...do u have a different setup?

Rampage doesn't have that many great ES sheilds yet with spell damage/crit ...should I prioritize spell dmg or spell crit on ES sheilds should I choose to get one...and is a ES shield better you think than dual void battery w/ the block chance of dual wielding?

Also, I probably won't be able to get shavronne's relevation until standard...should I just opt for a the generic crit ring with resists? or what do u think? can I still run Righteous fire while doing atziri runs for the dps boost since I'll be life leeching anyways? And should I opt some points for vaal pact until atziri gloves start dropping? (if so, what should I sacrifice on the lvl 90 tree for vaal pact? - I just calculated that I would have to sacrifice exactly 6 points from your 90 tree for vaal pact which I think is a pretty sweet deal for people w/ no atziri gloves)

Edit: So lifeleech must be used if I dont have atziri gloves in place on arc? or artic breath?

sorry for the obscene amount of questions and just wanna say thanks in advance :P
Last edited by hellokitty92 on Sep 3, 2014, 6:20:14 AM
"
Mivvi wrote:
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
The extra damage from blood dance is when they're on low life, not you.

Oh my bad... Surely the damage increase from RF would be worth it?

RF can already be sustained against bosses without the need for Blood Dance but with resistance flasks. There is no point adding extra regeneration, since we would have to use Rise of the Phoenix anyways if we wanted to sustain RF without flasks up. Not even speaking of how we'd still have to live without RF on maps with certain mods.

Now comes my second point against Blood Dance: The build does not use Zealot's Oath. If we wanted to use Blood Dance and get ES regeneration, then we would have to go into Zealot's Oath and take the 4 Life Gained On Hit from the tree (so we can still afford using Barrage), using up another 10 skill points.

"
hellokitty92 wrote:
hey tom I love this build just based on the video!

I just bought a shavs and void battery on rampage (literally left with 0 exalts 16c)...I see that some of your gear isn't verified anymore...do u have a different setup?

Rampage doesn't have that many great ES sheilds yet with spell damage/crit ...should I prioritize spell dmg or spell crit on ES sheilds should I choose to get one...and is a ES shield better you think than dual void battery w/ the block chance of dual wielding?

Also, I probably won't be able to get shavronne's relevation until standard...should I just opt for a the generic crit ring with resists? or what do u think? can I still run Righteous fire while doing atziri runs for the dps boost since I'll be life leeching anyways? And should I opt some points for vaal pact until atziri gloves start dropping? (if so, what should I sacrifice on the lvl 90 tree for vaal pact? - I just calculated that I would have to sacrifice exactly 6 points from your 90 tree for vaal pact which I think is a pretty sweet deal for people w/ no atziri gloves)

Edit: So lifeleech must be used if I dont have atziri gloves in place on arc? or artic breath?

sorry for the obscene amount of questions and just wanna say thanks in advance :P

First of all using a spell shield is not good at all if you are using a Void Battery in the other hand. You should only do that if you have a seriously good rare wand, and I mean close to perfect with that. Rampage not having any good spell shields further reinforces the need for a second Void Battery.

Yes, you should go for a generic crit ring with resists, accuracy and ES.

You can not run righteous fire unless you want to be at a high risk of dying. While Atziri transitions between her phases you'd lose a huge amount of ES.

You should indeed get Vaal Pact. Just use the lvl 85 tree and spend the remaining points getting to Vaal Pact. (If you are exactly lvl 90, then you will have to remove an additional point somewhere - you should choose that based on your own preferences.)

It's up to you which spell you replace with Life Leech. Best is if you try everything out and choose what you like the most. ;)
For single-target DPS Fireball GMP is the strongest skill.
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on Sep 3, 2014, 6:27:50 AM

thanks tom for the quick reply. I'll be running anarchy maps probably in like next 2 weeks after I farm enough currency to gear this character out in order to attempt to find that shav relevation. If I want to run RF, can't I take one of the void battery out during atziri/trio and use a rise of phoenix? Or will that be worse? Should I still stick w/ the dual void battery w/ no RF until atziri gloves start to circulate the market?

Thanks in advance again man... you the best :P ...now time to 6L shavs (I never 6L'd anything myself before :o )
Last edited by hellokitty92 on Sep 3, 2014, 8:01:50 AM
"
hellokitty92 wrote:

thanks tom for the quick reply. I'll be running anarchy maps probably in like next 2 weeks after I farm enough currency to gear this character out in order to attempt to find that shav relevation. If I want to run RF, can't I take one of the void battery out during atziri/trio and use a rise of phoenix? Or will that be worse? Should I still stick w/ the dual void battery w/ no RF until atziri gloves start to circulate the market?

Thanks in advance again man... you the best :P ...now time to 6L shavs (I never 6L'd anything myself before :o )

When using dual voids you don't have much less damage than using ROTF. I don't think the additional degeneration when not having flasks up is worth it.
Hey Tom, you write that increased crit multi would give the greatest DPS with Fireball and Arctic breath,

Wouldnt Concentrated effect give more since its a 70% more multiplier?
It would be really nice if doryani's catalyst was a wand...
"
Hey Tom, you write that increased crit multi would give the greatest DPS with Fireball and Arctic breath,

Oh yeah, that's true, completely forgot about it. Thanks for correcting! :)
This build is absolutely ridiculous! The sheer damage output makes every other build look pedestrian in comparison.

I tried it out last night and it was insanely strong even without top tier rings/amulet. I used a slightly different skill tree that had more global crit and accuracy (for consistency) but a bit less spell crit.

Anyways not trying to nitpick, I think this build is amazing and finally gave me a reason to use the old void batteries rotting in my stash haha.
"
Tom94 wrote:
"

Oh yeah, that's true, completely forgot about it. Thanks for correcting! :)

cool stuff

also, even though its standard, im still surprised theres so many people with the money to run this build. I cant even afford a single void battery :,(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info