What have YOU done for PoE today?

I told about this great game to all gamers I know, my best friend will play PoE for sure. And I will invest at least 100 EURO in this game to support the devs.

I will spend more money in this game just to make PoE strong and to weak this damned embarassing bullshit Diablo 3 with no moral any more.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Posted on a forum got a couple people to jump on this bandwagon, told one of my IRL friends who loved diablo, he signed up.

I've done my part
Recommended a few friends to register which they did. After the recent news destroyed Diablo 3, they're quite enthusiastic.
I wrote the worst theme song EVER!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
I told my two gamer friends and posted on forums aboot it:) but most people told me i'm too excited and it's going to suck.. phfff XD
I told everyone I know about this game! Looks awesome.
I Robbed a bank to be able to spent all money into this game ;P
And I told everyone that a brilliant game is on the way to closed beta :)
Someone should get path of exile tattooed on them... o.O Can you say permanent advertisement? Hey, people have done it for Nike and Coke... so yeah.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
bkboggy, those people are morons... in my "humble" opinion...
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
Played all existent diablo 2 mods , lurked this forum , spammed my polearm in warband crpg waiting for a decent H&S that fixes my loot addiction :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info