What have YOU done for PoE today?

So with closed beta just around the corner, it's time to ramp up our efforts in spreading the word about this epic game. Post here with what you've done to spread the word and get people interested today.

I posted on teamliquid about it http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=250781

And updated a topic on a forum I've previously posted about it to say that closed beta is coming. I thumbsed-up their latest youtube vid and commented, and on FB commented on two of my friends' wall posts about poe (two that are already interested, that is).

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE PEOPLE
GGG WANTS YOU
[15:51] desophos: Loincloth + Leap Slam = unfortunate.
Where have you been?
RIP Bolto
"
Covert wrote:
Where have you been?

wat

Edit
Oh, you know, around. Making starcraft 2 maps and the like. Then the d3 bombshell hit and I figured TIME FOR POE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE.
[15:51] desophos: Loincloth + Leap Slam = unfortunate.
Last edited by Birdie on Aug 3, 2011, 2:12:59 AM
I posted on facebook :D
and told mah friends at that place everyone calls school
Im spreading the word big time. Ive already got a good 3 hardcore diablo buddies ready for this game and trust me they eagerly await it.
Nothing is true. All is permitted.
Resist. Unlearn. Defy.
[www.theexiledclan.org]
I told my co-workers! They shrugged until I showed them some of the videos... then their jaws freakin' dropped, I downloaded the videos and ported them to my phone... yeah it was awesome!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
today chris post a lot of new things :)) grea work !
Dude your missing a "T"!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
I have quite a set of influential MMO friends in the industry, I have been drumming up support by telling them and then to tell there colleuges etc...This game is going to be big and we can all contribute to telling the world about it!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
I've got three friends from when I played Diablo 2 to also apply, should be fantastic if we all get in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info