[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Removed!
Last edited by MorningWhim on Jan 7, 2015, 8:41:10 AM
I would love to join if possible. I've been a Diablo 2/3 powerhouse for the last 10 years or more and lately just tired of it. PoE was recommended to me as a more 'Hardcore' version of diablo. I started playing/made the account about 6 months ago but only played a short while to test it out. I'm now intending to throw all my time into it and could definitely use some help in the right direction.

I read up on things allot and put allot of time into things, im form the UK but my shifts at work are all over the place so i could be online all times of day, I'm no stranger to communities or social activities. Hopefully see/talk to you soon

IGN: GeckoHXO
Hi,

My IGN is SwiftStormCrow. If started playing some weeks ago and I'm currently lvl 76 Ranger in Standard league. I'm quite a noob and could do with some help from more experienced players. If you had a free place I'd love to join you!

Hopefully see you soon in game ;)
Hell yeah piglets are cute shit. Count me in as Embersage, a level 29 Witch. :)
I've been playing on and off since POE started. I've spent most (95%) of my playing time solo the other (5%) I've played with my cousin. This like most games it's kind are always funner to play with groups, so I'm trying to find a good/casual guild/group to join. Was hoping I could join your group since it seems pretty much in lined with what I like and look for? My IGN is dballer10. Thank you and have a great day!
Hi im new to this game and would love to join your guild, IGN: FloatingFree
please add to as well, my IGN is Music_King
I'd like to join. And just like you, I have an animal obsession. Except mine are turtles.

My IGN is Terrapins.
It's great that there are guilds like that :)

I'd love to join. Currently I could use some help, but I also like helping others in whatever I can. That's why I think I'd belong.

I also hope it's not a problem that the thing that I love about pigs the most is bacon. :)

Name's Enerix. Pleasure ;)
Last edited by kdkade on Jan 12, 2015, 12:14:31 AM
Piggies!!

Can I join? This sounds like the perfect guild for me... I like sharing & caring and helping people grow (though I'm actually kind of a noob myself - my highest is lvl 50, and all these currencies still confuse me).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info