[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hey i wanna join! :D

IGN: _ZenZ_
Hey i would like to join if you still have room.
IGN: DroolingRtard
Last edited by Axed on Jan 1, 2015, 2:57:07 AM
I'd like to join your guild if there's still space.

IGN: SpottedBlood
or cypherxeru if youre on steam
ign: Workshed

Please add me. This guild sounds good for me. My best char right now is this level 70 Templar (minions).
I would like to join your guild if you have room, I have been playing playing for about a year now and have never been part of a guild but yours looks very interesting to me. Highest character is a level 81 rf incinerate marauder.

IGN : CelticLegion
I'm rather new to PoE and have been looking for a laid back, nice guild to be a part of and learn to grow in game with and believe I would really enjoy yours if there is room. I've recently finished all 3 Acts on Normal and am back in Act 1 on Cruel. Level 40 Shadow.

IGN: FiftyWest
Last edited by FiftyWest on Jan 1, 2015, 10:45:54 PM
All prospective Guild members. PLEASE READ.

Please post all requests for invites and information in the following thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1145880

I will try and continue to monitor this page, but I am unable to edit the initial thread and I have been appointed to the guild leader temporarily while our founder take time for real life (it happens to us all :D )
Add me: Pandorianin ;p
^
Last edited by SilberForest on Jan 4, 2015, 10:23:33 AM
Hey! I would love to join the guild! I would say I'm a fairly casual player. I've been playing for a year but I took a break in between. Thanks!

IGN: TornadoScrublord

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info