[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi there, I'd like to join too, whenever you have a free spot.

Started playing ~4 months ago and I want to try the "guild experience". Like others have mentioned, sometimes it gets boring to play alone.

My IGN is Ark_Ranger.
Yes i'm at wait list now, time to organize my stash
Got plenty of stuff for starters, feeling exited
the fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places
hey if you have space, my friend and I would like to join!

my IGN: GetFlamedBreh

his IGN: AyyyLamar
Hi there,

I'm a bit shy, because Path of Exile is really overwhelming for me, coming from a player who has played a lot of that other ARPG which we shall not name ;-).

I've been playing PoE for over 60 hours now (over the last year), so I'm still what they call a noob.

I was hoping to join your guild and get some social/fun interaction.

My ign is: Munguuu
thinking of leaving my half dead guild, and you guys seem to be exactly what im looking for. Would like to join if you have a free space for me.

I've played poe since closed beta.

ign: Traiesh
Hey, I would like to enjoy you guys !!

I am just a new player but I would like to help a little bit

my ign is:
Nilenita
Last edited by Tracabulhos on Oct 21, 2014, 11:43:07 AM
Active player looking to join fun guild!

IGN: Capt_Insano
Hi, would like to join please :)

IGN: shaun_s
Hi i'm playing on rampage league and interested to join this guild! My ign is pathofpantzzzzzzzzzz that's 10 z's if u don't want to count.
IGN: Octavus
Hey there, I'd like to join up whenever you have space. :)

IGN: Zechariah_Constantine

Started playing this game eight days ago, I'm in the rampage league. Found me a nice marauder groundslammer, Hulk smash kinda build and I've solo'd my way to level 55 so far, about to enter the Merciless difficulty. Just flew by Piety and I'm making my way to Dominus!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info