[PIG] Pigs Are Great: Casual guild focused on kindness, generosity, and helping new exiles [89/100]

Hi! I recently got back into the game and am interested in joining the guild! My IGN is xFreezingChillx
Hey! I'd like to join "PIG" because i would like some help building my character
IGN: Gewdy
We got a nice influx of points today so we now have NINE open spaces! That's after I sent out invites for everyone who posted here or PM'd me. :)

Now's your chance to join if you're interested!
and in that moment, i swear we were desync
Hi, I would like to join because I am new and stuff. :)
Ign: TianAF
I'm on the west coast and I usually play at night.
Hey, I'd like to join PIG!
My IGN is dumplinglord, and I live in Australia (Aussie ftw!)
Hi,

I'd like to join. I'm based in UK and I'm online from 9pm GMT for a couple of hours everyday (longer during the weekend).

IGN: Mewynd_R
YO just started playing and looking for a guild to get back into a game like i did when i played diablo 2.

Don't have an ign account, but my main right now in game is Ahkrabahk. please send me a message I'd love to join your guild!
You needed a bump. Lookin' all lonely on page two ;-)
hey i would like to join your guild my IGN is "BIGDONNGAA" Just started playing again and am from Australia!

thanks!
Hmm, I think pigs are adorable. My friends had one named Noxima,and my sister in law tried to ride it after drinking tequila from a bottle shaped like a gun. It was funnier if you were there to see it..

So, enough about me.I'd like to join, I'm a west coastie and I play most days when I'm not involved in a work project. But I am very casual and I have no plans to be otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info