1.2.0c Patch Notes

Wahay!!!!!!!

Always updating an already great little game.
Flicker strike and tornado shot on the demons? Well there goes my tactic of just running away.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
atleast make it where we can put spell damage on spirit shields............

Why you gotta completely remove the beyonces' auras? Can't you just have the skill levels scale lower? Now they are even less interesting as monsters. Some of us want an actually challenging league not extra freebies league. And what is with removing the statue packs??! I love those!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"Fixed an issue where sounds could become very loud."

I thought it was my headset or that I was going crazy!
Thanks so much for fixing.
"
Fewer statues can't be anything but good. They're such a chore to kill. Approved.

especially these "ice shot"-guys. if you don't take them out first they always guarantee for trouble.

@ggg: amazing patch, most of the annoying bugs and unbalances fixed in a unbelievable short time. you guys rock.
"
S8an wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Don't be rude man. you are entitled to your opinion but don't talk down about people just because they like a change that you don't.

In my case i didn't have a problem with the auras on my character, but i can just imagine the amount of hurt it would do to ranged characters. Also i haven't experienced them on certain maps yet, so i can't tell for sure
cupcakes and kittens!
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Aug 26, 2014, 3:07:44 AM
Nice fix on Haku quests, hope they'll be as funny as Zana's and stop skipping them...

My 3 lasts Zana's quests:
Help another master in her map(wow!!!)
Find an unique (Dusktoe, but still a chance to get a nice unique)
Kill 6 bosses in a no drop map, but with 1097% exp (easy animal map, about 20 milion exp for my leveling gems)

I'm impressed!

kep up the grate work :)
"
mucker wrote:
Why you gotta completely remove the beyonces' auras?

Beyonce's auras were too powerful and have been replaced with a Halo.

Spoiler
If you liked them, then you should have put a ring on them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info