1.2.0c Patch Notes

"
We have removed speed and resistance auras from Beyond demons.

really.. it was challenging, that's unfortunate.
Awesome :)
Very nice!
BEST GAME EVER
Please update how waypointing out of the Hideouts work. It always defaults to Act 1 Normal, any way to make it remember the last act and difficulty you played in? It's not a huge deal but it's an annoyance none the less.
"
unkempt wrote:
Please update how waypointing out of the Hideouts work. It always defaults to Act 1 Normal, any way to make it remember the last act and difficulty you played in? It's not a huge deal but it's an annoyance none the less.

This is a major QoL change that many would like to see, please GGG
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
"
Fixed an issue where percentage defences mods could be doubled up on crafted items. Existing items with this issue have had their invalid crafted mod removed.

i presume those who picked up those mods aren't going to get their currency restored?

edit: i presumed correctly. that was a great use of 33 alch orbs! *facepalm*
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Aug 26, 2014, 1:45:18 AM
FINALLY A NERF TO BEYOND. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
IGN: Reynold_Hawke
You guys are the best! Those Undying guys were hell compared to last time I played this game, like 12 in a pack all firing constantly, glad they got handled better.

Overall nerfs to difficulty, but perhaps that makes people happier. Cost of vendor stuff is good too! hope that 6 link cost 1k rather then 1.5 fusings >.>
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
I can't even play rampage because it feels like easy mode. Please please please, never make that part of the main game... didn't know where else to put this. so here it sits :|
(We have removed speed and resistance auras from Beyond demons.)

I know some people find some beyond monsters overwhelming but really? Your just going to make beyond easy mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info