[1.3 VIDEO GUIDE]The Ultimate Beginners Build: The Double Searing Bro Totem[HC/SC Viable]

Having alot of fun with this build, very easy to use and tons of damage.

I would also recommend people pick up a couple Pyre rings with good burning rolls on them. 70-80% increased burning damage is pretty huge.
"
nikbala666 wrote:
Thanks for this build, m8)
Really good one for farming Dominus/Piety and mapping.
Have tested it on Dominus (Merciless). Haven't died even once.
Maybe, it's not as fun as hell build... but when you see, how fast goes Dominus health, you're feeling good)
Looking forward to see some new builds of yours.
And I think you shoud add to "Awesome, but not required uniques that greatly benefits this build:" section LC. If you have more than 140% of lighting res, LC will be better than BofB)

I am glad you enjoy it mate. I like this build for MF'ing as well :)

Good suggestion with the LC. I might add that to the list tomorrow :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
tdr3d wrote:
Having alot of fun with this build, very easy to use and tons of damage.

I would also recommend people pick up a couple Pyre rings with good burning rolls on them. 70-80% increased burning damage is pretty huge.

2x pyre can definitely make a big difference in terms of damage. If one can get enough resistances from the other gear choices then those rings are great! :)
Hi there, I have a newbie question here, how do you get the searing bond to be "double"? I've played around with searing bond, but I only get 1 totem with the one laser beam, not multiple laser beams and multiple totems like in your videos....What's the trick on that?

Thanks!

Last edited by Booshad on Sep 13, 2014, 12:20:22 AM
"
Booshad wrote:
Hi there, I have a newbie question here, how do you get the searing bond to be "double"? I've played around with searing bond, but I only get 1 totem with the one laser beam, not multiple laser beams and multiple totems like in your videos....What's the trick on that?

Thanks!

You need to pick up the keystone ancestral bond mate. It should be explained in the video? :)
well I just got to 66 and did a Zana master daily (find the map thing) level 70 monsters with that Vaal boss in act2. Happy to say 0 deaths 1 unique, LOVING this build :)
"
Itchyboto wrote:
well I just got to 66 and did a Zana master daily (find the map thing) level 70 monsters with that Vaal boss in act2. Happy to say 0 deaths 1 unique, LOVING this build :)

Nice man! Congrats! :)
If you have anymore questions guys - let me know! :)
Good guide. Very thorough and, as opposed to so many other guides, more than just a passive tree and the gear. Most build guides completely leave out any tips on how to get there.

I would level this slightly differently, though. I'd mule over a Fire Trap from a Shadow (obtained for killing Hillock level 1), and level with Ice Nova AND Fire Trap (as opposed to only with Ice Nova). I've just made a few test runs through Act 1, and it's insanely cruise control with those two spells in the early zones. The First Transmute I find I spend on a Jade Amulet (+DEX) which allows me to keep leveling the Fire Trap Gem past level 4.
Last edited by RaiseYourWhat on Sep 17, 2014, 3:54:36 PM
"
RaiseYourWhat wrote:
Good guide. Very thorough and, as opposed to so many other guides, more than just a passive tree and the gear. Most build guides completely leave out any tips on how to get there.

I would level this slightly differently, though. I'd mule over a Fire Trap from a Shadow (obtained for killing Hillock level 1), and level with Ice Nova AND Fire Trap (as opposed to only with Ice Nova). I've just made a few test runs through Act 1, and it's insanely cruise control with those two spells in the early zones. The First Transmute I find I spend on a Jade Amulet (+DEX) which allows me to keep leveling the Fire Trap Gem past level 4.

That is a really good suggestion as well RaiseYourWhat. Personally I love leveling with fire trap. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for the kind words :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info