[2.2 updated, sub 5 min lab run video] low life kinetic blast by ddddddddddddddddddddime

Hey mate im folow this build, im lvl 97 atm i want to kill uber atziri I was wondering if u can make a videos killing uber atziri with this build just the bosses
"
samthedigital wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
samthedigital wrote:
Is this build better defensively than a life based KB build on a budget (enough for most things, but not mirror gear)? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I've never done a low life build before.

That really depends on your budget, but I would say the most end game version of this build definitely uses shavs and low life so I would try working towards that instead of investing in gear I would have to resell later.

It depends if you are the type of person to play 1 build for a little while and then swap to something else, or if you like playing end game content and working on mostly 1 character.

I have 150-200ex to work with right now, and more if I enjoy the build enough. I'm definitely looking to work towards a strong build that can level to 100 and do endgame content efficiently though.

Then this is or the mana version are definitely what you are looking for. Many many people have hit 100 using this build, and I leveled from 98 to 99 with it. My personal opinion is that my BM version is a bit easier to gear because you don't waste stats on mana regen. It kind of relies on atziri's acuity though, so you might want to invest in that, but it's also possible with vaal pact.

"
justasaint wrote:
Hey mate im folow this build, im lvl 97 atm i want to kill uber atziri I was wondering if u can make a videos killing uber atziri with this build just the bosses

I won't be running ubers because I currently have a bit of xp and I don't want to lose it, but I can tell you what 6L gems you should use for the bosses : WED - life leech - pcoc - barrage - crit dmg - faster attacks (or whatever gem you like instead). I would also try to fit in a spell totem with enfeeble/assassin's mark or use a curse removal flask. For atziri, definitely enfeeble because her spears will hurt a lot.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
i really cant see why you have focused on dps so much, why dont you just get 8K+ ES at first place? Im really trying to understand, nothing more
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
i really cant see why you have focused on dps so much, why dont you just get 8K+ ES at first place? Im really trying to understand, nothing more

Well this is a ranged character unlike your reave build, so the main defense is actually killing stuff before it ever has the chance to attack you in the first place. I can easily take out some dps to fit in energy from within jewel near the witch start to get 32% ES, or add ES% on my jewels.

I feel 7K ES is enough especially since I don't run blood rage. I would rather rely on the ability to kill most mobs when they are barely on screen than have 1K more ES, but that's my personal preference, people are free to stack more ES if they feel they need more defense!
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Well this is a ranged character unlike your reave build, so the main defense is actually killing stuff before it ever has the chance to attack you in the first place. I can easily take out some dps to fit in energy from within jewel near the witch start to get 32% ES, or add ES% on my jewels.

I feel 7K ES is enough especially since I don't run blood rage. I would rather rely on the ability to kill most mobs when they are barely on screen than have 1K more ES, but that's my personal preference, people are free to stack more ES if they feel they need more defense!

First of all, i should say that im not trying to say my build fundamentals are better than yours(or any of builds), or i dont have intentions to compare both builds. I would like to talk an observation i made about the 1000ex+ builds we are doing.

the old meta was, hit hard, recover what you lost with leech, but i think that meta is dead.
We have more maps; we have new maps, maps which tests every weakness of players builds, maps where map bosses hit for 9K, new difficulties in new maps mostly test how tanky your character is. Über atziri farming meta / strategies are dead.

All these wander build ideologies are stuck in 1.3 meta. Min maxing survivability into calculated lowest therefore getting Overkill dps and desperately hoping to leech back what you lose in boss battles. Über atziri hits 4K with 1 spear, can you leech back what you lost until next attack? I think no. What about lvl 82 malachai? Hall of Grandmasters? Even my build is so, it sucks, i wont be able to finish lvl 82 malachai with 1200ex gear probably, what good is a build if you cant do every map in the game with 1200ex?

And seriously who cares about ele ref anymore? Every map was full of ele ref mobs in 1.3 and beeing ele ref immune was something back in then. Im sure people are much more into lvl 82 abyss deathless full clear nowadays than beeing ele ref immune. Cause, nobody plays ele ref rolled maps anymore. People farm über / lvl 82 malachai with disfavour + LC, 100ex builds, while we are sitting here and talking about beeing ele ref immune for our 2000ex builds and those the builds which we cant farm / kill the toughest difficulties in the game.

My point is 167K for KB is already overkill, and even 9KES seems very low to me. If i had a mirrored wand(i sold mine), i'd go for CI and i would focus on getting more ''wand'' passives instead of getting all aura nodes, get maximum aoe effect in the tree(KB + AoE is awesome) and do such a stuff, this is not a recommendation, this is a conversation starter, thats all.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

First of all, i should say that im not trying to say my build fundamentals are better than yours(or any of builds), or i dont have intentions to compare both builds. I would like to talk an observation i made about the 1000ex+ builds we are doing.

the old meta was, hit hard, recover what you lost with leech, but i think that meta is dead.
We have more maps; we have new maps, maps which tests every weakness of players builds, maps where map bosses hit for 9K, new difficulties in new maps mostly test how tanky your character is. Über atziri farming meta / strategies are dead.

All these wander build ideologies are stuck in 1.3 meta. Min maxing survivability into calculated lowest therefore getting Overkill dps and desperately hoping to leech back what you lose in boss battles. Über atziri hits 4K with 1 spear, can you leech back what you lost until next attack? I think no. What about lvl 82 malachai? Hall of Grandmasters? Even my build is so, it sucks, i wont be able to finish lvl 82 malachai with 1200ex gear probably, what good is a build if you cant do every map in the game with 1200ex?

And seriously who cares about ele ref anymore? Every map was full of ele ref mobs in 1.3 and beeing ele ref immune was something back in then. Im sure people are much more into lvl 82 abyss deathless full clear nowadays than beeing ele ref immune. Cause, nobody plays ele ref rolled maps anymore. People farm über / lvl 82 malachai with disfavour + LC, 100ex builds, while we are sitting here and talking about beeing ele ref immune for our 2000ex builds and those the builds which we cant farm / kill the toughest difficulties in the game.

My point is 167K for KB is already overkill, and even 9KES seems very low to me. If i had a mirrored wand(i sold mine), i'd go for CI and i would focus on getting more ''wand'' passives instead of getting all aura nodes, get maximum aoe effect in the tree(KB + AoE is awesome) and do such a stuff, this is not a recommendation, this is a conversation starter, thats all.

Yeah don't worry I wasn't trying to start a debate either, I just remember that you have a very good melee build for 2.0 and that you used to play wander before, so you shifted your playstyle. Hope you didn't take offense to anything I wrote.

The title of the thread mentions "reflect proof" because the big thing in 2.0 was the leech values being nerfed to 1/5 of their previous values, so it was pretty important to still be able to do reflect maps. Being able to clear reflect maps fast and efficiently is more important than being able to beat level 82 malachai to me and to most people. Same goes with hall of grandmasters. Even uber atziri isn't all that profitable to farm on standard imo. I feel the achievements you mentioned only cater to a small amount of players who do it for bragging rights.

I feel the achievements you mentioned only cater to a small amount of players who do it for bragging rights. I know you like pvp a lot as well, but doing 82 malachai, pvp, hall of grandmasters and uber atziri aren't the most profitable or rewarding activites in the game as of now and I wouldn't necessarily want to modify my build to perform better in those areas. You or I can definitely clear a level 82 core without problems, and even if we can kill malachai, when you are actually leveling at 95+ you would definitely skip the boss regardless if you killed him once before.

I wouldn't consider going CI, but I would consider stacking a bit more ES here and there and drop certain dps nodes. I think runnig a lot of auras is still very nice to other party members, especially since i have 2 level 26 auras and haste being pretty rarely run by anyone else.

I understand when you say that the old mentality of LL ST or other high damage dps builds is gone in 2.0 because new harder maps have been released, but I think you are putting a bit too much emphasis on trivial things such as the unrewarding end game content I mentioned above that only works as an achievement to showcase a build's capabilities rather than a build's main purpose.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
What is strength? Beeing able to do whatever you want? Maybe, what im sure about is, a build should be capable of doing everything that game offers, this is strength. People likes to taste strength with their characters they build. Having shit loads of mirrored items and not beeing able to do something is very close to 'castration' feeling if you know what i mean. I wouldnt like to be stuck in lvl 80- maps with my 2000ex build while LC + Disfavour builds are farming without problems. We are responsible of people who follow our guides, if somebody pays tabs of exalts to a build, i believe they want to be able to do everything in the game. Having 2000ex build but beeing not able to overcome hardest difficulties in the game.... Its like you know... beeing the handsome/brilliant guy in the school and not beeing able to date with the girls you want but instead trying to be satisfied with the gf you dont like, you dont love. When you go back to home, you think you have better personality, outlook than others and masturbate mentally or practically too. :) Presume, Outlook is DPS, gaming style is personality, the story is same. Strength is beeing able to, everything that content offers, you know its very logical, no need to prove that. Real life / Gaming Life, in both worlds its same i think.

If you look from profit perspective, no map/boss farming is profitable. If that would be our main focus, we should have been writing ''item flipping guides''for example, ''rayamn's flipping guide - 500.000 views'' Cause in standard only trading can bring you profit, there is always someone who is desperate than others, to sell or to buy, and you gotta exploit that weakness and make profit out of it. Thats how the way goes, you know your days, where you can make good profit out of standard league by farming bosses are over. Or really, we should make builds which can farm über/other bosses with high MF values.

"
Rupenus wrote:
What is strength? Beeing able to do whatever you want? Maybe, what im sure about is, a build should be capable of doing everything that game offers, this is strength. People likes to taste strength with their characters they build. Having shit loads of mirrored items and not beeing able to do something is very close to 'castration' feeling if you know what i mean. I wouldnt like to be stuck in lvl 80- maps with my 2000ex build while LC + Disfavour builds are farming without problems. We are responsible of people who follow our guides, if somebody pays tabs of exalts to a build, i believe they want to be able to do everything in the game. Having 2000ex build but beeing not able to overcome hardest difficulties in the game.... Its like you know... beeing the handsome/brilliant guy in the school and not beeing able to date with the girls you want but instead trying to be satisfied with the gf you dont like, you dont love. When you go back to home, you think you have better personality, outlook than others and masturbate mentally or practically too. :) Presume, Outlook is DPS, gaming style is personality, the story is same. Strength is beeing able to, everything that content offers, you know its very logical, no need to prove that. Real life / Gaming Life, in both worlds its same i think.

If you look from profit perspective, no map/boss farming is profitable. If that would be our main focus, we should have been writing ''item flipping guides''for example, ''rayamn's flipping guide - 500.000 views'' Cause in standard only trading can bring you profit, there is always someone who is desperate than others, to sell or to buy, and you gotta exploit that weakness and make profit out of it. Thats how the way goes, you know your days, where you can make good profit out of standard league by farming bosses are over. Or really, we should make builds which can farm über/other bosses with high MF values.

I understand your point. I personally am not jealous at all of any disfavour build that can do malachai, because I can do 99% of the rest of the content faster and more efficiently than those builds.

This situation is similar to the first uber atziri kills on ambush, they were done by a build that was tailored specifically to do uber and pretty much nothing else (considering the amount of snapshotting and various janking methods), but back then there was an actual incentive to do this kind of hard content, you would be able to sell acuities and vertex.

To me, beating core malachai is almost as pointless as killing atziri with EB/CI; it's a nice novelty achievement but it serves no purpose other than bragging rights and getting some sort of feeling of accomplishment. If you are really chaining 82 maps to level past 98+, you will most likely skip malachai everytime by fear of ripping your hard earned xp. You can never do 100% of all the content anyways so I try not to worry too much, CI can't do BM maps for example :P

You and I clearly have different goals when it comes to this game, most of mine which I have already reached, other than acquiring an alternate art atziri's mirror. I have no desire to do the hardest content in the game because it gives no reward that is meaningful to me. I don't post on reddit and I am not one to brag about killing bosses or pvp, so brining more attention to this build is not one of my goals. I don't really care if people try this build or not, I'm simply sharing it to those who are interested in it and I definitely help out anyone who has questions about it.

MGSV is also being released in a few days so I won't be touching PoE for quite a while.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Well firstly disfavour builds struggle very hard at uber atziri, the build is really only good for killing Malachai and secondly I think people overrate Malachai, my friend kills 82 Malachai with a life based wander :^)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2014 <- dats a lie! :D we'RE in 2015 already, wake up :P
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info