New To Beta First Impressions

Sounds like all the things i'm hoping, thx for sharing.
This is far from being useless, I'm sure the devs love to get feedback like this. Whether the game appeals to people who haven't played games like this could be really important to the game's success.

It's one thing to give the fans waiting for a true spiritual successor to Diablo II what they've been waiting for. But it's a big mistake to cater solely to us, no matter how vocal the already devoted hack-and-slashers may be.

Making the game fun and appealing to people not already waiting for Diablo 3/Torchlight 2/etc should be a big priority, and the hardest part of doing that is probably that most of the people lining up for the beta and giving their feedback are those numerous already-fans.

I hope you continue having fun, and even if you don't (especially if you don't!), please keep posting your thoughts.
Thats how it is done, thanks 4 sharing our experience
"
JMStewy wrote:
This is far from being useless, I'm sure the devs love to get feedback like this. Whether the game appeals to people who haven't played games like this could be really important to the game's success.

It's one thing to give the fans waiting for a true spiritual successor to Diablo II what they've been waiting for. But it's a big mistake to cater solely to us, no matter how vocal the already devoted hack-and-slashers may be.

Making the game fun and appealing to people not already waiting for Diablo 3/Torchlight 2/etc should be a big priority, and the hardest part of doing that is probably that most of the people lining up for the beta and giving their feedback are those numerous already-fans.

I hope you continue having fun, and even if you don't (especially if you don't!), please keep posting your thoughts.

/sign

THX 4 sharing our impressions of the game
This was a good read, hope I get to beta test!
Thanks for sharing!
First Impressions
It gonna kill diablo 3
cause its have power over 9000!
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info