Multiple accounts?

Meh everytime I check anymore the people getting in on the timer have been here less than time than I have. Kinda bugs me but I won't make more than one account or jump through hoops to play this game.

Good luck to the rest of ya, might be back at release but I give up on the whole beta thing.
I read before that there is something in place to prevent this from happening. As far as I can tell it probably doesn't work too well.

To be honest I would rather the Game be the focus of their attentions, not preventing unethical Beta Key acquiring. It is too bad for the people who play by the rules though.

Good guys really do finish last most of the time.

Praying to Keysus for a key every day!
"
Lougle wrote:
I read before that there is something in place to prevent this from happening. As far as I can tell it probably doesn't work too well.

To be honest I would rather the Game be the focus of their attentions, not preventing unethical Beta Key acquiring. It is too bad for the people who play by the rules though.

hallelujah
"
Ambrush wrote:
Massive Attack fan?

yes, will that get me a beta key?
i have 10 accounts and no key at this time
"
Lougle wrote:

:) ur gonna be playing have fun
"
maziwazikal wrote:
47 sock puppets and still no beta key.

Bleh - GGG shouldn't let blatant abuse like this just.. go on. I'm sure they don't appreciate your additional 47 mock accounts on their servers.

Especially when people are admitting it in the forums
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

"
cryoes wrote:
"
Lougle wrote:

:) ur gonna be playing have fun

Sounds good to me! uhhhhh where's the key man? ;)
Praying to Keysus for a key every day!
i have 20 accounts here and i need to play now . you guys are talking shit look people that have created an account today earn a key and me 4 months here and nothing ...i creat 20 randon names with 20 randon emaisl to earn more fast i dont need to lie i tell the truth i have 20 ..and fuck you if you dont like it give me a key and i stop spamming accounts
"
riodejaneiro wrote:
i have 20 accounts here and i need to play now . you guys are talking shit look people that have created an account today earn a key and me 4 months here and nothing ...i creat 20 randon names with 20 randon emaisl to earn more fast i dont need to lie i tell the truth i have 20 ..and fuck you if you dont like it give me a key and i stop spamming accounts

name of ur account made 4 months ago?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info