1.2.0b Patch Notes

Haku instant cave-in bugs not fixed? Are all Elreon related crashing/mass spawning bugs fixed?

Would be nice to know if they're now hardcore safe.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Beyond get extra drops

can rampage get extra MF per stages? because the league mechanic is kinda boring really fast

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme
anything is everything
Good to see these changes and fixes. I'm pretty curious as to what was causing the realm crash in the first place, actually.
"
fishop wrote:
And where's the Haku's rock nerf? :/

This, died to it already, will not do more Haku quests.
IGN: LessBow
"Added extra drop rewards for top-tier Beyond demons."

by "top-tier Beyond demons" does that mean only those unique ones you get from the large portals or also the rare ones form the smaller portals?
fixed dmg scale at this mission?
http://www.gfycat.com/GeneralIllfatedCaudata#

noway to do for eva builds, same as armour based
Last edited by ellefanor on Aug 22, 2014, 12:44:46 AM
99% perfect :D 1% being I still haven't found my Cart master after farming maps nonstop :(

And THANK you for the necro nerf on elreon lol just got a crash death with a ton of necros lol
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
The mobs that spawn in Beyond are just annoying. They never drop anything good, run fast so you can't just walk away, and are usually very resistant/tanky. Completely pointless to kill with no reward, and yet they spawn regardless of whether or not you're trying to get them to spawn.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Beyond get extra drops

can rampage get extra MF per stages? because the league mechanic is kinda boring really fast

Rampage doesn't come with the same risk that Beyond does.
Atleast risk gives fun

Rampage is plain boring... rampage state isnt even noticable
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Qarl wrote:
Fixed a full-realm crash.

Does this mean I can start playing again?
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info