1.2.0b Patch Notes

New content:

The Good.
Masters look promising and a great boost on gameplay. Nice one there!
New boss fights look excellent! Great job!
New sounds are greater than ever! I still hate the human death cries though.
Strongboxes are back! Great ;)
New content is always welcome.

The Bad.
The altered UI display... aesthetically a failure. It just do not fit with the whole image. How did you miss this one? The old one was warmer, ...earthier and more fit to a poor exile who fights for his survival with anything he picks on the road. But now.. a grey cold stone/marble-like ui? Wrong idea to my eyes. NOT TO MENTION you display a huge ugly MENU button and last but worst that neon-sign-like SHOP button looks so cheap and out of place.

Overall. PoE keeps being the great game you made! Thanks ggg for your efforts.
Any chance for a balance fix on the Haku "Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies" missions?
When I meet Zana at Lab, she can tell me her opinion on Haku as well as other masters I've met. The issue is that I have not met Haku yet. I thought masters only talk about the ones I've met.
What about the triple slow mentioned on reddit in the beyond league?: http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2ea60q/120_beyond_league_rename_to_beyond_slow_league/

I've noticed times where movement is almost zero when trying to move, playing as a marauder in the deep of things. Could this be visited?
"
Qarl wrote:

[li]Fixed a crash related to corrupted areas that were spawned in the map device.[/li]

This means that map's can spaw corrupted areas now?
96 maps ran with 1 Zana encounter, timed quest to many bubble poppers and shocked ground, lagged my potato to 1 frame per 5 seconds and the time runs out -.- more balancing needed ggg lol
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
I cant even kill the low tier beyond mobs, are u serius with the changes?

:(
fix the shitty ass latency
There is little incentive to fight the first tier Beyond mobs. They take significantly longer to kill and are an order of magnitude lethal than all rare mobs in the game, and seem to have poorer drop rates than blue mobs (definitely poorer than rare mobs).

I know the mechanic is that if you want to fight a large pack, you can expect the beyond mobs to come forward. However, once they are defeated it feels like a tax on killing a large pack rather than a challenge that was appropriately rewarded. I hope that makes sense. Perhaps that is supposed to be made up for by the top tier beyond rewards, but it seems pretty difficult to even summon a top tier beyond mob to even realize those rewards (I've only done it twice, and I'm level 60).

Thanks for your consideration and great job on Forsaken Masters! I'm having a blast with it.
IGN: Killerwalski
Last edited by Killerwalski on Aug 22, 2014, 10:38:31 PM
Oh hai ther aus server crash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info