[1.3] HvR's Crit Shockwave 3M Beyond Witch - Beginner Friendly - Atziri Down

Del
Last edited by Synzaku on Sep 11, 2014, 6:07:29 AM
"
nakieon wrote:
What did havoc have linked to his enduring cry in the Atziri kill video? In this thread, his main hand shows GGR = Arctic Armour + Enhance + Empower and off hand shows RRB = Enduring Cry + Reduced Duration + Lightning Warp.

In the Atziri kill video, offhand became BBR = Faster Casting + Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration, and mainhand became RGB = Enduring Cry + Arctic Armour + ???? I have no idea what the blue one is and the video pixellates exactly at the position where it would show the lettering on Enduring Cry tooltip. I can't make out what support is linked to Enduring Cry and I don't know if he showed it any time through the video.

Does anyone know what he had linked to Enduring Cry? Inc AOE? Spell Echo?

He has the items linked in one of the spoilers in the OP now. It's Spell Echo for quicker Endurance Charge generation.
Hi. What should i change now in my eq ? Wand for divinarius ? I can't change my shield because i don't have 3r for immortal call in my maligaros.

What was the dps on his shockwave totems w/o power charges when he did atziri? i know he swapped out a lot of gear and didnt use his void battery in fear of rip.

I am a little bit confused. I can't spot any strenght but still his totems are Level 20. I am stuck at 96 strength and need 100 to level up my SWT. Any help ?

#Edit: nvm going for purity of flesh now.
~ yo
Last edited by davewoody on Sep 12, 2014, 11:25:11 AM
RIP
Ripperino... gg gt
RIP!
Still playing this build on Beyond (85), it's a lot of fun and strong - thanks!
Nice build, rerolled from non crit SWT and this is worth it.
I may gonna try this build. It looks fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info