That's why I quit PoE

In my modest opinion, for those who are interested, I simply can't accept spending hours and sweat, toil, blood, to create a character (in this case: a low life ST) just to watch it being nerferd as much as possible, and just because it has become a popular build (not OP, IMOH, considering the necessary equip level to make it powerful), just because GGG hate when something in their game is used by more than a inobtrusive number of players.
I can understand a slightly nerf here, a slightly buff there, but not a complete nerfing work specifically aimed at a certain build style, here's the list:

Wrath, Anger, Spectral Throw, Frenzy, mana reservation (this is a genius, nerfed exactly to make sure that a player cannot run two major auras on life with blood magic, even with a lvl 21 reduced mana, missing just 2%), all the aura effectiveness nodes, energy shield, Crown of Eyes, anything else?
I think it's enough.

I will not spend anymore time in selling everything (at a lower value), re-buying everething, farming etc... to create a character that will be nerfed in the next patch just because its effectiveness and despite the mirrors needed to build it. This is not the first time, but will be the last one.

Thanks for the surprise and goodbye.
Last edited by Darkaleb on Aug 21, 2014, 4:35:42 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Feedback is that way ---->
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
edit: no longer applicable.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 21, 2014, 5:18:57 AM
LOL I'm running low life ST as well and I'm managing fine. yes I've lost some dmg but still its insane good. Also it was well know the build would be nerfed so you could take action well before.

In other words you are doing something wrong.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
Charan wrote:
Report and move on.

PS Quit, not quitted. That little red squiggly line isn't always useless.

Oh, I did report. I just felt the need to leave my mark. :3
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Its a game, buddy. The OP builds are always going to get nerfed to hell. Its just the way it works. The OP builds get less OP, and every other build suffers much more because of it. If you want them to stop nerf'ing everything, stop building OP builds.

And don't forget, just have fun.
"
Charan wrote:
Report and move on.

PS Quit, not quitted. That little red squiggly line isn't always useless.

You're right, thanks, well, if I could write in English as you probably could write in my own language, maybe I should not write at all.

P.S. The "little red squiggly line" is under about every words on my side. Wrong language, I have to suspect.
Such is PoE mate, no need to quit over things like this. Adjust, swap around some gems, auras, alter the tree. Most important thing: Don't get attached to what you got:)

Also guys, really...Reporting him for what exactly? Give him a break.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
LOL I'm running low life ST as well and I'm managing fine. yes I've lost some dmg but still its insane good. Also it was well know the build would be nerfed so you could take action well before.

In other words you are doing something wrong.

I'm happy for you, I'd be curious about how exactly you could do uber atziri (or facetanking Dominus on 78) after the nerf, with the same set, equip and the new passive tree, but, you know, I prefer play the game rather than studying the forum searching about what will be nerfed next time.
Anyway, everyone has fun in its own way.
Agree. Changes too much. After this season it will happen once again once people find good builds that make content easy. I guess they do it so everyone is not playing same builds which becomes a problem if you don't change overpowered stuff. You can't stop over powered builds from emerging in a game like this. So they mitigate it after the fact. Sometimes too hard and that sucks.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info