ES NERF is INTENDED not bug

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Atlas305 wrote:
All ES on armor got nerfed. Enjoy

"
NegitivefragsGGG Lead Programmer [score hidden] an hour ago

It wasn't a last minute change, we actually made this one back in May.

Unfortunately it didn't get in to the patch notes. That was just an oversight and it's been so long (for us) since we changed it that none of the developers noticed it was missing

Also armor, and evasion as well got nerfed.

Everyone go life dodge now. Was so pumped for patch now :(
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
"
morbo wrote:
Its not ES only. All defenses got nerfed! ARM & EVA too. What the fuck for?!

Base defences on armour did not get nerfed. The behaviour of quality on armour got changed to correctly work as an additive increase (such as quality on weapons) rather than a multiplicative bonus on the final total.

"
Qarl wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

Base defences on armour did not get nerfed. The behaviour of quality on armour got changed to correctly work as an additive increase (such as quality on weapons) rather than a multiplicative bonus on the final total.

were mob damage values nerfed across the board or you guys are increasing the 1shot mechanics ?
It's not a "nerf" ppl, it's a fix. "now" working as intended. Like snapshotting etc.
"
Nephalim wrote:
path of get 1 shot by a white mob.

if you are bad at the game, then yeah
"
Josephoenix wrote:
It's not a "nerf" ppl, it's a fix. "now" working as intended. Like snapshotting etc.

its a 'fix', that nerfs ES.
it doesnt matter what u call it this is a huge reduction in ES across the board and its pretty dumb that we werent informed of this change earlier.
along with the ES nodes nerfs i dont even feel like playing my witch wander that i planned anymore.
might try a marauder since they can at least get an okay amount of life but idk.
Had to spec a shit load of added mana now because ES eldish Battery conversion is crappy. Didnt even have enough mana to cast spells with this nerf and my auras reserved. Hate this change.
Git R Dun!
So much QQing about the supposed HUMONGOUS buff of CI :P. With far heavier investment i lost 50 ES. Do not really care cause i gained 60K DPS. Actually of all my characters, they only one that got buffed was the crit dagger. Go figure. I wonder what do they smoke down there in New Zealand. We definetely need to get some of that shit :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Qarl wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

As much as I respect Qarl and the team, this is a blatant reframe and feels like spin. This change is effectively a nerf - the game has always calculated quality multiplicatively and now it no longer does. Most serious, though, tho along with the last minute silent changes to the passive tree are a huge blow to CI players. For CI, ES isn't armor - it's life. Many people spent hours planning builds based on the published patch notes and the expected tree (which was drawn from data generated by GGG), only to find out minutes before release that their builds will be much weaker than planned. I have freely given GGG a ton of money over the years, and I will continue to do so, but this leaves a sour taste in my mouth. This is not how you make changed to the game, and it's not a good way to start out the new leagues and to launch the expansion. I'm disappointed and I feel letdown by the lack of communication. I hope GGG will communicate with the players and discuss, addres, and remedy this issue.
Supporter since closed beta
I don't know what the heck is happening but I'm level 73 and I went to Act 2 Merciless in the forest where enemies were level 57 and I died like 3 times. WTF? I took insane amounts of damage from Devourers. A champion pack came out of the ground and basically 1-shoot me several times. This has never happened before, especially in such a low level zone.

WTF?

...and what the hell are voidbearers doing in Act 2 now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info