So Hows desync these days

Well, I played some maps for a bit with one of my old chars before the downtime and still as bad as always.

Desynced badly in a map boss almost gets me killed. This while holding the fire in place key with a damn bow. At least I know I won't be playing HC league any time soon again cause don't feel like losing my nth character to a necro in the other room lol, so all fine, gonna play casually in the SC league and try have some fun for a couple weeks at least.
worse than ever.
Desync is fDesync is DesynDesync is fiDesync is finDeDesynDesyn/oosDesync is fine.
depressing but maybe after this update its better (lulz)

ill be hopeful.

As ive said time and time again there is only one true fix for desync...complete and total blind fanboyism...

Im gonna go that route and mentally pump myself up into using a boring desync friendly build this time around...and sticking with it...

Oh and Diamond supporter...that apparently removed it as an issue...ill toss them more money so they can ignore the issue...like ive done in the past lol...

just for try, for see and for know
Last edited by CapitalPunishment on Aug 20, 2014, 5:16:59 PM
I play a melee class that does his share of jumping in and out of fights. It's bad. Bad enough that I'm giving up for now - will check back in a while. I understand I could just roll a ranged class, but I'm not really interested atm.

Very fun and addicting game otherwise, but the desync is just ridiculous.
I often wonder if desync for some involves people playing the way my daughter and her friends play while online.
Open windows:
YouTube
Instagram
FaceBook
Twitter
etc
I try to play PoE with no other crap running in the background and very very rarely do I have any
desync issues.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Desync has been the same since beta. It will be the same forever.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
sucks , see you next year
"
eralduspr wrote:
Same as usual, despite the fanboys refusing to say it and admit it.

"
As ive said time and time again there is only one true fix for desync...complete and total blind fanboyism...

I personally don't have a problem admitting that there is some desync happening on certain occasions in the game, however i will always add that i don't have much of a problem with it becouse i learned how to adapt to it and play the game along with the occasional desync instead of playing against it.

That's why some say they have no problems with it - they learned to play with desync and seem to be doing reasonably well, myself included; admittedly though, you have to have an open enough mind to achieve this state.
Last edited by Tom7i on Sep 15, 2014, 11:31:21 AM
"
laycast wrote:
Desync has been the same since beta. It will be the same forever.

It ups the difficulty, thats always good. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info